Wenger's January 2018 Transfer Targets (Sven the money)

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Emmanueleboue2, Dec 19, 2017.

?

How do you rate the January window?

1. 5/10 or less (fail)

2 vote(s)
    2.5%
  2. 6/10

3 vote(s)
    3.8%
  3. 7/10

17 vote(s)
    21.5%
  4. 8/10

39 vote(s)
    49.4%
  5. 9/10

14 vote(s)
    17.7%
  6. 10/10

4 vote(s)
    5.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aussie_gunner123

Aussie_gunner123 Well-Known Member

Honestly, if we signed Horn as our next main keeper I'd be over the moon. Considering he is a Gunners fan by heart I dont think it would be very hard to motivate him. He has already rejected Liverpool offer aswell.

2. logic DC

logic DC Well-Known Member

but can Horn be regarded as one of the best in the future, is he that promising?

3. Aussie_gunner123

Interesting, on his GK traits it just had for me" GK long throw." That to me tells me he would be alright at releasing the ball. Mind you, these days FIFA stats are no where near what they use to be.

4. Aussie_gunner123

I dont know mate, this is a forum so that is why I am asking everyone's opinion. I personally think he can though.

5. El Granit-Coq

El Granit-Coq Well-Known Member

6. Aussie_gunner123

Hahaha mate I know, FIFA stats these days are ridiculous. So unrealistic now but still worth a look occasionally.

7. Camron

Camron Established Member

Looks like the kinda guy that tells Raiola to **** off.

8. logic DC

logic DC Well-Known Member

don't have a problem with you asking, im asking because i honestly don't have a clue about Horn either but I guess it's a good thing we're looking for a keeper.

9. Aussie_gunner123

We have no choice really but to look for a keeper. Cech is way past his best & I dont think Ospina is at the PL required level as much as he has decent games in the cups. Have a look at Horn if you want, I have seen him play before, a very good keeper I think. If we get Horn he can be our straight #1 or keep Cech for another year & send him on loan to get his PL level up.

10. Tosker

Tosker Hates Foreigners

with the amount of goals and penalties we are currently conceding, there aren't that many clubs who could offer better PL practice for a goalie than us

11. dashsnow17

dashsnow17 Established Member

We have finally restored the Raul of Law.

Artisan likes this.
  12. NieThePiet

NieThePiet Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

Imagine we will sell for Mustafi and Ospina (at least 30m surely) and pay the release clause from Tah (25) and Horn (15 if they stay in the league, 10 if they will relegate).

We could make a big signing for CDM and maybe some talent as Bellerin Back-Up.

13. dashsnow17

Timo Horn should be playing this evening against Dortmund, so that'll be a good opportunity to assess him.

14. dashsnow17

Have you seen much of Abdou Diallo or Felix Uduokhai?

15. Tosker

Tosker Hates Foreigners

this guy apparently disagrees

16. blaze_of_glory

blaze_of_glory Moderator Moderator

Time to lock this I think. Any new rumours can get their own threads, provided there is a source.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.