• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's January 2018 Transfer Targets (Sven the money)

How do you rate the January window?

• 5/10 or less (fail)

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • 6/10

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • 7/10

Votes: 17 21.5%
  • 8/10

Votes: 39 49.4%
  • 9/10

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • 10/10

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Honestly, if we signed Horn as our next main keeper I'd be over the moon. Considering he is a Gunners fan by heart I dont think it would be very hard to motivate him. He has already rejected Liverpool offer aswell.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Oblak is a spectacular shot stopper. One of the best. Not a very good ball distributor though.
Interesting, on his GK traits it just had for me" GK long throw." That to me tells me he would be alright at releasing the ball. Mind you, these days FIFA stats are no where near what they use to be.

logic DC

I dont know mate, this is a forum so that is why I am asking everyone's opinion. I personally think he can though.
don't have a problem with you asking, im asking because i honestly don't have a clue about Horn either but I guess it's a good thing we're looking for a keeper.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

don't have a problem with you asking, im asking because i honestly don't have a clue about Horn either but I guess it's a good thing we're looking for a keeper.
We have no choice really but to look for a keeper. Cech is way past his best & I dont think Ospina is at the PL required level as much as he has decent games in the cups. Have a look at Horn if you want, I have seen him play before, a very good keeper I think. If we get Horn he can be our straight #1 or keep Cech for another year & send him on loan to get his PL level up.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
We have no choice really but to look for a keeper. Cech is way past his best & I dont think Ospina is at the PL required level as much as he has decent games in the cups. Have a look at Horn if you want, I have seen him play before, a very good keeper I think. If we get Horn he can be our straight #1 or keep Cech for another year & send him on loan to get his PL level up.
with the amount of goals and penalties we are currently conceding, there aren't that many clubs who could offer better PL practice for a goalie than us

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Imagine we will sell for Mustafi and Ospina (at least 30m surely) and pay the release clause from Tah (25) and Horn (15 if they stay in the league, 10 if they will relegate).

We could make a big signing for CDM and maybe some talent as Bellerin Back-Up.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Timo Horn should be playing this evening against Dortmund, so that'll be a good opportunity to assess him.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Imagine we will sell for Mustafi and Ospina (at least 30m surely) and pay the release clause from Tah (25) and Horn (15 if they stay in the league, 10 if they will relegate).

We could make a big signing for CDM and maybe some talent as Bellerin Back-Up.

Have you seen much of Abdou Diallo or Felix Uduokhai?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom