• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Targets- Summer 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

em9999

My rainbows
The voice has spoken,anything could happen you can never say never. If you could half of the conversation on this transfer forum would be pointless

arsenalhumor

Can't believe what I'm reading here. It's all coming out now.

it is very clear now to me that Wenger should not sign any lower than a top A class Reus/Griezmann/Mueller / . Please don't lower the standards and I am fine with waiting another year as we have enough english talent to develop with Walcott/Ox/Welbeck/Apkom and foreign experienced guys like Sanchez/Giroud.

em9999

My rainbows
200 mil soz if this is already been seen and not from the greatest paper

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...tml?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

This_is_Highbury

So Wenger, Cross and Lord Harris (if the striker-quotes is from this year) has now confirmed that we want an exceptionally talented striker and will try to get one.

This_is_The_Year

Don't think so. Same guy but he talks about signing Cech.

true - but its pretty much the exact same thing he said last year - he hints that Wenger is allowed to spend the money we got in our cash account - the same money we also had in our poor years. and that he has always been encouraged to spend.

He might be a director - but saying Wenger has always been encouraged to spend and that our cash account is = our transfer kitty, is clearly a lie he was forced to sell players and obviously wasnt encouraged to spend.

Its easy for him to come out with popular statements like that - we want to win and wenger can spend any amount he wants to - I call bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom