• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Targets: Summer 2017

Will we make another signing(s) this summer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

grunger

Not sure new signings will help this team. The problems lie deeper than that. Sad to say, but we need a change of manager, and we have for some time. Arséne Wenger is a class act, and he has transformed Arsenal, but I think we are at the point where change almost is needed for its own sake.
Class act, read somewhere Ox said Wenger turns up for training tells them what he wants them to do then shows no interest.?

grunger

Open your cheque book kroenke or get out of our club!
I think any other club that has had our results and non performances, would this morning be calling an emergency board meeting, then grilling our so called manager on what he intends to do to restore our once great club to where it belongs, if he doesn't satisfy them with his intentions they should sack him! Especially if they tell him the money is there to bring in players who want to win.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Instead of Martial it's Lemar, instead of Man U it's Liverpool.

Hope our club is liquidated.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

It makes sense if we are letting Özil & Alexis walk next summer.

We should have put them up for sale early summer.

Now in a situation that could set us back years.
If there is no money why not sell the 130-150m worth of assets we've got leaving for free at the end of the window.

Also if there is no money what bids were we submitting for Lemar earlier in the window? 40m Juventus pounds?

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Also if there is no money what bids were we submitting for Lemar earlier in the window? 40m Juventus pounds?

latest

BobP

Memri Fan
I dislike using the word, but we are literal '*****' in the transfer market.

I remember Wenger saying he spoke to Monaco about the availability of Kurzawa and Martial and they said they weren't available. Guess what happened next? They both left in that same window.

BobP

Memri Fan
Honestly, thought this window wouldn't be as bad as the 2011-2012 one.

I may have gotten ahead of myself.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Surely we have to match that Lemar offer once we get the Ox money? Purely from a saving face point of view because if Wenger thought he couldn't look any more like a monumental **** than he already does Lemar turning up at Liverpool will see to that.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Surely we have to match that Lemar offer once we get the Ox money? Purely from a saving face point of view because if Wenger thought he couldn't look any more like a monumental **** than he already does Lemar turning up at Liverpool will see to that.
As if he cares. Probably loves it. Think he's a masochist.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I dislike using the word, but we are literal '*****' in the transfer market.

I remember Wenger saying he spoke to Monaco about the availability of Kurzawa and Martial and they said they weren't available. Guess what happened next? They both left in that same window.
Its mean we have to offer big money to get them ww tried but not enough we should have put 60-65M euros offer if they did rejected then I can understand that our last bid was 50M euros we knew this not enough we acted quick with Lacazette get it done quickly why we didn't do the same with Lamar if we really want him?

baccy_man

Established Member
The way things are going now what quality players are going to want to join us specially after the shambles this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 29

Bruno Guimaraes’ representatives have been told by Newcastle that he won’t be sold unless his release clause is triggered [TBR Football]

Arsenal are one of a number of clubs interested in Leeds’ 18 year old midfielder Archie Gray [Fabrizio Romano]

Kia Joorabchian has claimed striker Joshua Zirkzee is pushing towards a move to Arsenal [Corriere dello Sport]

Arsenal have moved on from midfielder Martin Zubimendi and are targeting other players in the position instead [HITC]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom