• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

West Brom on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

wqxgt3ntpnx61.jpg

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
We’re losing this meaningless game. WBA are coming to win and we can’t even motivate ourselves for a ****ing semi final. Put lots of money on WBA.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Arteta’s incompetence has won the siege. I finally don’t care whether we win or lose. No wins at this point this season can redeem Arteta in my eyes. He’s shown he’s an utter failure.
Would be hugely insulting if we end up battering every single team from now until the end of the season.

Losing the remaining fixtures would be far more acceptable and on-par with how this season has gone.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Not gonna watch. Season's over

Will just read the match report from HairSprayGooners about how amazingly we played but were so unlucky and how it's not Arteta's fault. Game seems so much more fun and exciting and our team so great under Arteta when I read his posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom