• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

West Ham: Kings of Europe

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I don't want to debate what's worse racism or kicking a cat but I do hope we see a similar response to racism and stuff like that in the future. For example Suarez was only fined 40k and still had his boot deal so I hope going forward we'll see a lot more done.

I know some will say its too severe or an OTT response, but lets hope any future racist incidents are dealt with using the ultimate punishment as in the story below

rant.JPG

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
FLKHw6mVcAQrcb9

#Needed

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Riou

West Ham are having an absolute mare, in terms of trying to defend this :lol:

They should have told all their players to say "no comment", until they decide what they are doing with Zouma...they are turning into the biggest ****s on the planet.

"They say my brother is a bad guy, because he beats woman...but do you know there is people out there that murder, so is he really that bad...need I say more"

...that's basically what Antonio has done, the dumbass...he needs to stick to doing stupid dances with Declan Rice, tbh.

There is a massive problem with racism (in life, not just sport) that we need to try and fix (not sure we can sadly, many ****s on this planet) and giving extremely long bans or even life time bans would be something we could to and I would like to see.

But to try and make what Zouma has done seem less horrible, by bringing up something worse...is so stupid, imo.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
West Ham are having an absolute mare, in terms of trying to defend this :lol:

They should have told all their players to say "no comment", until they decide what they are doing with Zouma...they are turning into the biggest ****s on the planet.

"They say my brother is a bad guy, because he beats woman...but do you know there is people out there that murder, so is he really that bad...need I say more"

...that's basically what Antonio has done, the dumbass...he needs to stick to doing stupid dances with Declan Rice, tbh.

There is a massive problem with racism (in life, not just sport) that we need to try and fix (not sure we can sadly, many ****s on this planet) and giving extremely long bans or even life time bans would be something we could to and I would like to see.

But to try and make what Zouma has done seem less horrible, by bringing up something worse...is so stupid, imo.
Antonio wasn't comparing the acts, he was comparing the responses. Nobody was calling for Terry or Suarez to be sacked, and no sponsors were ending their relationships with the club.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Think the reaction has been over the top. Cancel culture destroying society.

What he did was utterly stupid, however, cancelling his contracts or losing his job? I mean, for all we know this has happened just once, probably a moment of indescrition.

Funny, the society that criticises this, is largely the same one that promotes horse racing where the animals are flogged, fox hunting, etc.

It’s not really something a person just does once though is it. It’s not like he was drunk or in a fit of rage, he was at home having a laugh with his family. Normal people don’t just randomly kick animals out of the blue and then never do it again.

He just has a terrible personality, that’s all.

Riou

Antonio wasn't comparing the acts, he was comparing the responses. Nobody was calling for Terry or Suarez to be sacked, and no sponsors were ending their relationships with the club.

True, as I said, more needs to be done.

But the issue I have with crossing these issues over, is it feels like you have to pick a side now...if I want something done about this, but another person responds with "what about when someone is racist" ...it feels like I am trying to downplay racism, which I would never do.

I blame that stupid ****ing keeper Kirkland, for saying this was worse that racism...glad Henry mugged him off back in the day!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Funny, the society that criticises this, is largely the same one that promotes horse racing where the animals are flogged, fox hunting, etc.

It is whataboutism but I agree that fox hunting is absolutely f*cked. Illegal but completely decriminalised despite it being easily provable just because it’s the upper classes who do it.

Compare that with some of the sentences and stigma that say dog fighters get and it seems again the law is flexible based on your social status.

Easy to come for a footballer rather than some Lord in Gloucestershire who’s pals with Media owners, Royals and MPs that hosts hunts every week.

Riou

No type of trophy hunting should be legal.

I still can't believe humans like to go out and shoot animals for fun, so disgusting.

Don't even know how it proves you are "manly", to be honest...you have a gun, of course you are gonna easily kill it.

If these ****s want to hunt, let them try and kill an adult lion or silverback gorilla with their bare hands.

Pop Tart

Established Member
He can't legally talk about that on TV, it'll prejudice the trial.
Does not need to mention masons name or any specific name. Other footballers have done stuff like him that are in the public eye. He could of said nothing or say abuse of any kind towards man,woman and child,animal is not acceptable

He was just interested in getting his agenda across amd seemed not to care about one serious issue and was only interested in his serious issue. When that issue was not the talking point.

Of course racism should be tackled but he was wrong with how he went about it.

And anyone who thinks also that this is just a cat can **** off. It is a living creature,deserves respect.

Also there is a strong lino between animal crime amd terrible crimes against humans.

**** west ham

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Does not need to mention masons name or any specific name. Other footballers have done stuff like him that are in the public eye. He could of said nothing or say abuse of any kind towards man,woman and child,animal is not acceptable

He was just interested in getting his agenda across amd seemed not to care about one serious issue and was only interested in his serious issue. When that issue was not the talking point.

Of course racism should be tackled but he was wrong with how he went about it.
So you can't criticise one bad thing unless you mention every single societal ill as well?

vantoure

It’s not really something a person just does once though is it. It’s not like he was drunk or in a fit of rage, he was at home having a laugh with his family. Normal people don’t just randomly kick animals out of the blue and then never do it again.

He just has a terrible personality, that’s all.
I think it's a reach to decide on his personality from just this incidence without any evidence of priors.

Again, it's a stupid thing he did, but the reaction has been over the top, especially when compared to worse things other people do

vantoure

It is whataboutism but I agree that fox hunting is absolutely f*cked. Illegal but completely decriminalised despite it being easily provable just because it’s the upper classes who do it.

Compare that with some of the sentences and stigma that say dog fighters get and it seems again the law is flexible based on your social status.

Easy to come for a footballer rather than some Lord in Gloucestershire who’s pals with Media owners, Royals and MPs that hosts hunts every week.
I'm actually not trying to justify his action. Just the duplicitous nature of society and how there's no barometer for right/wrong beyond emotions and social acceptance

Moah

No wonder these players are maniacs. They can't make a single mistake and every mistake they make results in them being crucified.

Apologies must be taken into account if there is no proof of multiple offence. Otherwise its just hypocrisy to punish these players for every broken branch.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

One said something stupid, the other one abused a defenseless little cat. Of course the responses are different since Zoumas actions are way worse. Antonio is a fool.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

No wonder these players are maniacs. They can't make a single mistake and every mistake they make results in them being crucified.

Apologies must be taken into account if there is no proof of multiple offence. Otherwise its just hypocrisy to punish these players for every broken branch.

Mistake. :lol:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
True, as I said, more needs to be done.

But the issue I have with crossing these issues over, is it feels like you have to pick a side now...if I want something done about this, but another person responds with "what about when someone is racist" ...it feels like I am trying to downplay racism, which I would never do.

I blame that stupid ****ing keeper Kirkland, for saying this was worse that racism...glad Henry mugged him off back in the day!

Yeah the crossover is annoying me, I read Twitter there and I feel like some people are now basically defending Zouma? Which is totally f*cked up

Also if a player was filmed racially abusing someone in a horrific way I’m pretty sure the reaction would be similar now, they’d have sponsorships rescinded etc.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results
Top Bottom