• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

West Ham: Kings of Europe

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Antonio wasn't comparing the acts, he was comparing the responses. Nobody was calling for Terry or Suarez to be sacked, and no sponsors were ending their relationships with the club.
The whole thing has been massively exaggerated. Yes it was a bad thing and the cat should be taken off. But when even racist and murderers haven’t lost their jobs to say he should never play is silly. Emotions completely taken over. And his IG is full of monkey emojis now as he is getting racist abuse.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Also if a player was filmed racially abusing someone in a horrific way I’m pretty sure the reaction would be similar now, they’d have sponsorships rescinded etc.

I think this is why the likes of Terry and Suarez were fine in the end, their cases were quite "grey", from a legal point of view at least.

As you say...if either were clearly filmed like Zouma, at home with friends saying how much they hate black people and clearly using racial slurs...they would have been completely ****ed.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Also I was watching West Brom live after Lee Hughes killed someone with dangerous driving and still was playing. I remember a fan screaming fvcking murderer and other fans telling him off. Then years later he was accused of sexual assault. Was found guilty of the assault and the sexy part was dropped. Still played on. Nothing piss people off in this country than rich reckless black man and how he should be grateful he is rich. Now let’s take everything from him. Also fvck Chris Kirkland

Riou

#EduDoesn'tCareAboutFelinePeople

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Enjoyed his powerfull response to footballers raping women...oh wait .....

Why would he? Footballers accused of rape are being charged under the law and will be tried, which is the correct course of justice. What do you want him to say exactly? In such cases not commenting is the only right thing to do.

Riou

Always hates wh fans after that awful elijah wood movie

Liked this line in it though...

f8a9bc16d67dc9644032d7352154fcdd08e62848.gifv

Riou

Them dropping so many points, is proper karma.

Liked them before this as a club...but their handling of the Zouma issue, has been absolutely awful.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why westham booing thier team today this is back to back season Moyes made them go from bottom half team to fighting for Europe. I just don't get these booing

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

"If the Zoumas are prosecuted, then the severity of the charge will depend on whether the RSPCA believe they have repeatedly abused the cat."

"Cat-kicker" Lovely nickname for him for the rest of his life. :lol: To me the kicking seemed like a routinely done stuff.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom