• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What do you want?

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 44
  • Views 1,481

Would you forgive and forget & love vieira still

• No, definately not, never again, hes screwed us

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, maybe if he pledges his future to AFC then you will reconsider

• Maybe, see how determined he looks

• Yes, but very hard to do so

• Yes, definately, he is a club legend

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

This is a vieira topic, BUT it is different. I know we are meant to keep them together but this is more of a survey than a vieira thread. It is, after all this ****e we've gone through, would you really accept him back the way we had him before all this started this year. That is, would you be willing to forget all, or, would you recognise he really does want to leave us and if he stays he will only leave another year. What do you think?

ps. Mods, i couldnt put this in the vieira topic because its a survey, plus i would like a good consensus from alot of members, where i think the vieira thread is so old many people, including myself, have given up on it.

JazzG

Established Member
I don't know what to think anymore mate :( This whole transfer has really left a bitter taste in my mouth and if he stays I'm not so sure I would look at him in the same way anymore. However knowing me a few good performances and I'll be back to normal :?

Should be a 6th option on the list "I have got a ****ing clue!"

KingReyes

Established Member
I voted Yes, but very hard to do so! Reason being that I will support the players while they are committed to the club and Wenger has already said that he is sure Vieira will give 100%. However it will be hard to do so because the way he has acted during this whole saga. I feel he coild have handled it alot better.

A

Anonymous

i voted fourth one as well bcos firstly nothin has been confirmed yet and i dont want to call him Judas like some of you have been doing
i still believe he will stay and be focused for not jsut this campaign but for the next and the next etc..
if he does leave then i would wish him the best becos he's given so much to the club the least we, as fans can do is show some appreciation

A

Anonymous

Well ppl dont act rationally when somethin big is happening so u have to show some understanding about that
i think he's still deciding his future, for the rest of his career, iei stay with arsenal until he retires or move on and all he wants is privacy to think it thru

Adam

Established Member
I voted the second one. I cannot 'love' him again, as he would of left us in the lurch as captain - and after the considerable noises he made about the direction and potential of this team in May; well, it was misleading.

He will be respected for what he done at this club, and deserves legendary status for that. But off the pitch - he gave us alot of torment, and perhaps 'love' should be directed at a more worthy cause.

Step up Thierry.

Ausmanu !!!

I voted third one......bcos i think if he 'll stay i'll love him again and prove that he love Arsenal but He'll leave it mean he doesn't love arsenal :angel

PolishGooner

I wont love him. In fact, I never loved him. He is my the less fave Arsenal player, I even like more Cygan than Vieira. I know he is our captain, i respect him but that`s all

A

Anonymous

lol "never really liked him anyway" - sour grapes? , anyway ive voted the first one as i feel that his heart aint in the club anymore and to name another few ppl that i couldnt love as their hearts werent in the club are ppl like jeffers kanu wiltord etc etc

i never voted for the first as i think hes screwed us - hes showed that he would like to play for another team, if he stays and Arsène doesnt take the armband off him ill be reaaallly angry :evil: :evil: :evil:

tox

2, if hes stays here for the rest of his career then i will 'love' him. If he moves to madrid i won't boo him but nor will i like him.

A

Anonymous

He's screwed us.Simple as.But i voted the 2nd choice.
Thats what i voted. Hes really pissed me off and showed he is capable of stabbing us in the back, BUT if he stays im sure after a while i will start cheering him on again, only to hate him when he leaves next year. :| If he leaves this year i will wish him no luck whatsoever

Sammer

Established Member
Viera has the right to leave. No one can expect him to play at Arsenal forever. Arsenal is his employer, let´s not forget this and like many of us have probably done in our job, he has the right to leave a club if he feels that its good for him (for whatever reason).

People tend to forget that he has committed himself to the club for the last 8 years, giving 100% and making the difference in many games.

I am not sure if we are in the position to judge whether he has behaved badly in this whole transfer saga or not. If he has, we can blame him, but if he simply wants to leave, I cannot blame him.

But one thing is for sure....he´ll regret it shortly :D

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil
Top Bottom