• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What do you want?

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 44
  • Views 1,487

Would you forgive and forget & love vieira still

• No, definately not, never again, hes screwed us

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, maybe if he pledges his future to AFC then you will reconsider

• Maybe, see how determined he looks

• Yes, but very hard to do so

• Yes, definately, he is a club legend

• Total voters

Biggus

Established Member
Need another option - Nothing to fogive.

Oh no MAK what about...

1. Keeping his employers waiting for his decision before a VERY IMPORTANT season for the club.
2.Leaving his fans and supporters in fear waiting for same.
3.Repaying his mentor by making him look like a fool.
4.Deserting his teamates pre- season.

Contrast this with other captains who have sweatted blood for the shirt, and other players who immediately come out and pledge loyalty to the club. He could have left gracefully like Henrik Larsen at Celtic but he-an Arsenal captain remember -thought only of #1. Well Patrick you can now join Anelka in my opnion, and like him I hope you end up at Man Citeh :lol:

lewdikris

Established Member
Biggus, he's only actually guilty of 1 and 2 in your list. Wenger has handled the situation brilliant, and he's not exactly deserted anyone in preseason - he's been there all the time!

I voted 4, but I think there should be another option:

'I'll make up my mind when a full explanation is offered'

Until then he's only guilty of being utterly self-absorbed. When we really know what's gone on this last month, then we can judge him. Everything else is just speculation (although it is his fault that specualtion's been all we have to do).

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
Arsenal are his employer, and it's his right to consider what is best for his career. He has given Arsenal 8 very successful years and it's not like he's gone and stamped his feet and publically demanded a transfer like Saha or Parker did last year.

If he does leave, he's ensured that Arsenal get a good price for him. If he doesn't, Real Madrid have egg on their face.

Cheers Pat.

voomboom

she_gunner_wales said:
Club legend! he has given us 8 great years.

yeah, maybe so, but now he wants to leave and he's messed up the whole teams pre season in trying to arrange a transfer, so I say............

VIEIRA OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all you did pat, but now your just messing things up, so go before you start to destroy the team spirit!!!

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004
Top Bottom