<

What game do you play the most?

Discussion in 'Football Games (FIFA, FM, FPL, etc.)' started by Rocafella, Jan 24, 2007.

1. Christofaux

Christofaux New Member

Used to be world of warcraft but i havent bought the expansion yet. At the moment owuld probably be Pirates Vikings Knights 2 and Fifa 07. CS:S also used to take up alot of my time, but not so much anymore.

2. Jasard

Jasard Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Hah Nath, I do a BND in IT but it's not so bad at my college, where are you from?

I've just played PES on the 360, its good fun but I dont really have much time to play it, normally play FM when I do get time.

3. Canuck

Canuck New Member Elite

Been playing a bit of a demo for a game called Crackdown. (super-cop clone takes back city from out of control gangs.)
    The demo is really fun and you can download it from Live, the full game will be out later this month.

4. N!

N! New Member

Swindon, Wiltshire...

Good job i don't actually hang around for extended periods of time with those people. Its the quivilant of nailing your tongue to your desk.

5. Mostarac

Mostarac New Member Trusted

I have played PES6(even though its disappointing) and NBA 2k7 most so far this year, too bad that MLB 2k7 is not released in Europe, looks like an great game that.

6. illmatik

illmatik Active Member

MADDEN 07, FIFA 07, NBA 2K7, NCAA HOOPS 2K7, MLB 2K7...thats all i play

7. Invincibles

Invincibles New Member

I play most of my games on Xboxlive on the 360!!

Gears of War
    Pro Evo 6
    Rainbow 6 Las Vegas