• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What game do you play the most?

Christofaux

Used to be world of warcraft but i havent bought the expansion yet. At the moment owuld probably be Pirates Vikings Knights 2 and Fifa 07. CS:S also used to take up alot of my time, but not so much anymore.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Hah Nath, I do a BND in IT but it's not so bad at my college, where are you from?

I've just played PES on the 360, its good fun but I dont really have much time to play it, normally play FM when I do get time.

Canuck

Established Member
Been playing a bit of a demo for a game called Crackdown. (super-cop clone takes back city from out of control gangs.)
The demo is really fun and you can download it from Live, the full game will be out later this month.

N!

Jasard said:
Hah Nath, I do a BND in IT but it's not so bad at my college, where are you from?

I've just played PES on the 360, its good fun but I dont really have much time to play it, normally play FM when I do get time.

Swindon, Wiltshire...

Good job i don't actually hang around for extended periods of time with those people. Its the quivilant of nailing your tongue to your desk.

Mostarac

Established Member
I have played PES6(even though its disappointing) and NBA 2k7 most so far this year, too bad that MLB 2k7 is not released in Europe, looks like an great game that.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom