• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What player are you most looking foward to seeing?

Who are you most looking foward to seeing this season?

• José Antonio Reyes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Robin van Persie

• Jermaine Pennant

• Phillipe Senderos

• Mathieu Flamini

• Other (please name)

• Total voters

Gooner4Life

Which player are you msot looking foward to seeing playing for Arsenal this season?

For me it has to be a tie between Reyes and van Persie, I think Reyes will be excellent next season and I think van Persie could prove to be one of the better signings this summer. How about you?

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
I'm excited about all of them, if I had to pick one though, it would be Reyes. Without doubt. But maybe the non signing of Trabelsi also gives Justin Hoyte a chance to get in there?

sanyasi

pennant

hes back
hes got something to prove to Arsène
hes proven to be good, on his day
he will want to secure his return to arsenal as a permanent player from now on

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Without a doubt Jose Reyes. He's going to be phenomenal.
I'm also looking forward to seeing Pennant, van Persie, Aliadiere, Flamini and Senderos. We've got some great young talent at the club.

johe

Very close between Reyes and v. Persie, but I have to say Reyes because he's most likely gonna partner Titi up front, and I'm looking forward to seeing them rip apart defences. :D

Evil Dragon said:
<<< How nice is that kit :angel

Very nice! I think it's nice that they didn't make the shorts black as well, looks classy.

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
Reyes, although Van Persie and Pennant could potentially explode into the Arsenal team... which is expected of Reyes.

It's gonna be fun :)

johe

The future is so damn bright for us, I mean what other team in the world can boast so many young talented players? Santos of Brazil maybe, and most of them aren't even eligible for work-permits in Europe. :wink:

"The future is bright, the future is red and white." :wink:

^^^^
| | | | someones signature, can't remember who really.

Evil Dragon

johe, I dont think it was a signature it was something echo said in this thread
echo said:
Fergie's fledglings, the next generation. they held there own against one of the top sides in Europe, the future looks bright the future looks red and white.

rachael-8

out of the youngsters i say reyes

im also looking forward to see freddie this season,im expecting a blinder of a season from him for some reason,i think he could do really well

KingReyes

Established Member
From what I have seen of pre season Reyes by a country mile. And on a personal note I would really like to see Pennant make it, he too has been impressive in pre season and seems to be making a big effort.

Henry IV

I'm looking forward to seeing Jose the most. Now that he's settled in I really think he's going to fly.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom