• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What player are you most looking foward to seeing?

Who are you most looking foward to seeing this season?

• José Antonio Reyes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Robin van Persie

• Jermaine Pennant

• Phillipe Senderos

• Mathieu Flamini

• Other (please name)

• Total voters

arsenal4life

All of them really all of them
Reyes of course will be the best footballer in about 3 years
van Persie i really looknig foreard to see him i see another DB10 copy with dribbling abilities
Pennant MUST given a chance and maybe ahead of Freddie
Senderos maybe he's solution to our lack of CB
Flamini if you have watched him at Marseille will you'll know how good is this boy

A

Anonymous

reyes for me
but i hope u ppl dont turn on him and start slaggin him off if he doesnt play to your expectations

Soler

Established Member
Evil Dragon said:
johe, I dont think it was a signature it was something echo said in this thread
echo said:
Fergie's fledglings, the next generation. they held there own against one of the top sides in Europe, the future looks bright the future looks red and white.

Except that fool is a manc ;)

Aussie

Established Member
Has to be Jose.

Im keen to see Henry and Jose working together. It is very exiting to see the great players coming through the ranks.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom