• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What Stage Are You in?

What stage are you in?

• Denial

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • Anger

Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Bargaining

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Depression

Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Acceptance

Votes: 93 64.6%

• Total voters

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Still here:

GunnerUK

Think we’re all at the acceptance stage now. This forum don’t even blow up after a defeat like it used too. It’s like we’ve come to half except it even against teams in the lower end of the table.

and I’m sure many would agree it’s become a chore watching Arsenal these days. The majority of the games I don’t even bother watching if it means it’s Interfering with other plans as in the past everything was planned around watching the Arsenal even if that meant spending 30 minutes Desperately trying to find a decent stream. Not even quite sure why I’ve got sky sports and BT sports subscription still.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Can you remember a season with so many players falling ill? I know its COVID related in many cases, but its taken as many players out as injuries. Need to get someone in to improve the player's immune systems. Our players have weak immune systems. :lol:

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Been in acceptance since this goal

article-2276924-04DADAD1000005DC-0_634x365.jpg

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny

Yes my brother I was right behind that goal. How in the name of god did it go in? This goal was my first thought when I heard Ronaldo was resigning for Utd.

I think this was also around the time Adebayor had effectively gone on strike and stopped moving about the pitch during matches? (Might have time period wrong)

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yes my brother I was right behind that goal. How in the name of god did it go in? This goal was my first thought when I heard Ronaldo was resigning for Utd.

I think this was also around the time Adebayor had effectively gone on strike and stopped moving about the pitch during matches? (Might have time period wrong)
Honestly, it's the moment my heart stopped being in it any more. I can never stop supporting Arsenal but I don't get my hopes up for a looong time now

Reactions: Xln

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I don't think it's one stage or another, I think you experience different stages at different times and all at once. When I think about the Saliba situation I feel anger, when I watch the team play I feel depression, when I think about Arsenal's hopes under Kroenke's ownership I feel acceptance.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Vela started this game??? Why do I have no recollection of this? Seems like an odd game for him to start as I'm pretty sure even Bendtner was ahead of him in the pecking order usually.

EDIT: Just copped @American_Gooner asked the same question.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Vela was subbed on when the game was all but over, that's why you can see some empty seats in the crowd.

That image, isn't the famous freekick Ronaldo scored in that game...it was about 40 yards out, no way you put a 4 man wall ( including a player who isn't even on the pitch yet :lol: ) up...maybe we should have though, it was Almunia in nets!

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001

Latest posts

Top Bottom