<

When the run ends....

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Evil Dragon, May 12, 2004.

?

When the unbeaten run ends who would you like it to be against?

1. Major Rival - Chelsea, Manchester United, Tottenham

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. European Contenders - Liverpool, Newcastle, Aston Villa, Charlton

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mid-Table - Birmingham, Fulham, Middlesbrough, Southampton, Blackburn

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Relegation Battlers - Portsmouth, Everton, Manchester City

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Newly Promoted Side - Norwich, West Brom, West Ham/Sunderland/Crystal Palace/Ipswich

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. kNiteMare

kNiteMare New Member

midtable obviously. Some of those teams seem to play especially well against us for some reason.

2. Soler

Soler New Member Elite

Just imagine 'Big Sam' frothing at the moment during that press conference. Scary stuff.

3. Aussie

Aussie New Member Elite

No not Bolton please maybe Pompey they seem to be our best friends.

4. skart14

skart14 New Member

haha..we are all assuming that pompey are our best friends... the reception we got from those matches would have been way different if pires had played in them...

5. beaney

beaney New Member Trusted

mid table mediocraty would suit me fine.

would hate to be beaten by manure chelsea or Sp**s, similarly with the newly promoted sides.

6. Aussie

Aussie New Member Elite

Imagine if they got relagated by a point. However he did do good by them by scoring in the FA cup final.

7. bobbypires

bobbypires New Member Elite

Hope so. :D

Southampton or Charlton. Mid-table team.

8. godfather

godfather New Member

Mid-Table

9. Fumiharu

Fumiharu New Member

I looked through the options, and it gotta be midtable'rs for the class of Arsenal for all the reasons being an Arsenal fan. ;D

10. Fumiharu

Fumiharu New Member

oh.. please dont let this end... :cry: only time can tear us apart :cry:

11. leongsh

leongsh New Member Elite

Probably the only team right now that I can stomach Arsenal losing to is Charlton Athletic.

We cannot ever, I repeat, ever lose to Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool, and Tottenham Hotspurs.

The rest are just not worth losing to.

12. va_va_voom

va_va_voom New Member Trusted

Someone meaningless, a Blackburn, Everton (again) Southampton etc.

It will all be forgotten in the end, its a one off match, so whoever it is aren't gonna be hailed as the great side who conquered Arsenal, people will accept it was gonna happen and move on.

I dont care as long as its a team whose fans aren't going to spend the next 20 years gloating. So someone with no history or trophies!!!

Ah, but that lets back in Tottenham!!!

13. Soler

Soler New Member Elite

Or Chelsea!! :D

14. Aussie

Aussie New Member Elite

The one team i wouldnt want to lose to would be tottenham. It would be like winning the league to them.

15. va_va_voom

va_va_voom New Member Trusted

Winning the league against your biggest rivals??? Surely this never happens???

And if it did, surely it would be a one off?

16. Fumiharu

Fumiharu New Member

against the lower table teams, sometime a draw is as bad as a loose actually

17. Gunner4life09

Gunner4life09 New Member

Pompey, cause we are their friends.

18. gooner#1

gooner#1 New Member

I think if the redknapp issue gets resolved ,then pompey will be a mid table side!even better...I think...I dont it 2 end!!!

19. zerofeel

zerofeel New Member

cant see this team being beaten that easily but u never know with football do u?theres so much pressure defending the crown next season,manure and chelski will definetely be tryin harder to gun us down..cant see any other teams beating us except for the other rivals including liverpool but newcastle is a darkhorse contender to end our unbeaten run..it will come soon enuff...but till tat day arrives,we should revel in this seasons unbeaten run and bask in the delight of witnessing pangs of jealousies and brutish comments that will come runnin off the mouth of our rival fans...hahaha u deserve it because u have only yourself to blame for not being able to beat us this season...va va voooom!! ;D