• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Whos your favourite gunner atm and why?

Feanor

Established Member
asajoseph said:
HF, you appear to be suffering from Mania-itis, and have started arguing against points that don't exist - only one person so far has said Theo (JML), and (I think/hope) he was joking.

Seriously, consult a shrink at the next possible opportunity mate :D

That made me laugh... :)

Feanor

Established Member
In all fairness, the guys did ask for favorite player ATM so I would say:

1. Cesc/Titi
2. RvP/Reyes
3. Crazy Kolo/Lauren

Sabre's idea is interesting but what would be the criteria for midfielders and strikers? Are strikers people who constantly attack our players and/or wenger?

>YounGunner<

Established Member
bluenaz said:
>YounGunner< said:
I dont believe this fravourite player bullshit.

Why cant you just bloody support the whole team instead of one player FFS idiots.

My fravourite player is Kolo Toure.

First its FAVOURITE not fravourite.
Next you say 'Why cant you just bloody support the whole team instead of one player' but then say 'My fravourite player is Kolo Toure' :roll: how is that logical. Contridicting yourself.
Finally why would you call anyone an idiot if they never did anything to you, if you don't like the topic don't post in it.

>LuKaZaN< said:
FFS idi0t!!!!!!!11111onesixninetytwo-andathreefornine.

:lol:

You people are so ****ing dumb its unbelievable.

It was a joke which you dim wits failed to understand.

Go back to school.

Mbaki Mutahaba

Established Member
Kolo reminds me of a little kid beaming with joy cos he got his first ball and his first opportunity to play with it. But he does this every f* day. Amazing Passion.

asajoseph

Established Member
Mbaki Mutahaba said:
Kolo reminds me of a little kid beaming with joy cos he got his first ball and his first opportunity to play with it. But he does this every f* day. Amazing Passion.

As an aside, that's one of the reasons I love watching Ronaldinho play - the bastard's always grinning! Mind you, if I was as good as he was, I probably would too....

kel varnsen

Established Member
asajoseph said:
Mbaki Mutahaba said:

As an aside, that's one of the reasons I love watching Ronaldinho play - the bastard's always grinning! Mind you, if I was as good as he was, I probably would too....

grinning even when he dives...

Tony Montana

Established Member
ExiledInNewcastle said:
At the moment by that definition you could probably involve David Dein (it did occur saturdy that Arsène spent time playing full back - but then memories of Boom Boom at full back came streaming through....SMACK).

Seriously though, I don't get names on shirts because I've been around too long. They come, they go. Some come back and go again. More than once.

But I don't truly care about any of them. Titi's good, but he's just another great player in the rich tapestry of our history. When I was a kid Liam Brady had the skills of an angel (sorry Den and Titi - still the best I've seen) but older brothers wouls tell us about Eastham, and the dad's would laugh to themselves, say Alex James, and just nod because they knew.

My one true love is Arsenal. She has been there through everything my life has taken me. She's soent time being pretty and she's spent time being ugly. She's spent time doing well and time when she's had people sending her the route to the knackers yard.

But you know what, from first double to present day there's never been a day when I've even considered another love.

Once. In all the shirts I've bought there's only been one got a name/number of a player on the back (A mate sent me this years shirt which I hate. I got '12' 'North Bank' printed on the back because we were the 12'th man for a long time. I finally wore it to a match - aginst West Ham).

A few years ago I saw an add iin the programme that for the next match long sleev home shirts (in their last months of a two year run) would be half price. Had a worn s/s thathad been to many games so I though... 'why not'.

Driving over to have some lunch at a mates (Mark Maunder) before the game I had the radio on and was listening when Wrighty broke down trying to announce that Rocky had died.

We played the sum that day and they weren't ****. They observed the minute silence absolutely and as they did I was stood there in a brand new 'Rocky' '7' shirt.

It's the only shirt I've ever had with a players name on in my life. I still wear it regularly.

And if anyone is too young to understand how absolutely wonderful Rocky really was, I still wear that shirt quite often at away games in their pubs and it is absolutely amamzing hom many fans of clubs that he had nothing to do with pat you on the back as they're passing and say something nice about him.

wonderful post.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy rocky rocky........

rocky rocky rocky rocky rocastle........

My favourite player is Kolo atm.

Tony Montana

Established Member
>YounGunner< said:
bluenaz said:
>YounGunner< said:

Why cant you just bloody support the whole team instead of one player FFS idiots.

Next you say 'Why cant you just bloody support the whole team instead of one player' but then say 'My fravourite player is Kolo Toure' :roll: how is that logical. Contridicting yourself.
Finally why would you call anyone an idiot if they never did anything to you, if you don't like the topic don't post in it.

>LuKaZaN< said:

You people are so f****g dumb its unbelievable.

Go back to school.

It's not as funny as saying Yakubu should have been bought for Arsenal just after he scores against Chelsea. :lol:

Arnie

For his eagerness since day one to better himself to the point where he is now Arsenal Football Club's best Centre Back.

It's gotta be Kolo

Lehmann1

RVP is my fave player. He has great potential and will only get better. I equally like DB10 as much. Great.

Jens being my third :D

nazo

Established Member
>YounGunner< said:
bluenaz said:
>YounGunner< said:

>LuKaZaN< said:

Go back to school.

Go back to school? heh why don't you go back to grade one and learn your manners?

btw what was the joke that us 'dim wits' failed to understand? the joke where you are contridicting yourself and trying to cover it up with a couple of insults so we can shut up? i dont think so.

oh ya you forgot your FFS at the end of your post.

Viper

Established Member
bluenaz said:
the joke where you are contridicting yourself and trying to cover it up with a couple of insults so we can shut up?
I've noticed he does that quite often.

>YounGunner<

Established Member
bluenaz said:
>YounGunner< said:
bluenaz said:
>YounGunner< said:

>LuKaZaN< said:

Go back to school.

Go back to school? heh why don't you go back to grade one and learn your manners?

btw what was the joke that us 'dim wits' failed to understand? the joke where you are contridicting yourself and trying to cover it up with a couple of insults so we can shut up? i dont think so.

oh ya you forgot your FFS at the end of your post.

omg and i thought you had atleast one brain cell.

It was a joke! Why the hell would i just say its not right to have a favourite player and then name my one.

Use half of a brain cell you have to good use next time.

Run along now.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom