• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Why the **** rivalry?

Gooner for 60 years

joetsang said:
to answer your question, Gooner for 58 years, the pleasure would be the same for me.

don't get me wrong. i believe that a healthy dose of rivalry/dislike probably adds to the fun of club support.

it's just that, as a non-brit, i don't really see anything special about Sp**s (except of course that it is a mid-table club) for me to like or dislike.

Joetsang, your very first attendance at an Arse-**** derby will soon put you right! Believe me...they are something special to ...not dislike/hate but... humiliate... I think is the best word.

Aussie

Established Member
They are ****ing ****s the lot of them. The anger im feeling towards them now can not be expressed.

There ****s the lot of them. Hope they all get there heads kicked in outside the ground.

GraPu

I don't hate Sp**s. But after this day, a bloody bast**d called edgar davids has succesfully made me hate them.

Ricky_AFC

F**king **** bags. Have no class. Agree with Aussie, Davids, Carrick and Keane should get an extra hard kicking :evil:

GraPu

Ricky_AFC said:
F**king **** bags. Have no class. Agree with Aussie, Davids, Carrick and Keane should get an extra hard kicking :evil:

Let me add robinson and stalteri in the list too. :twisted:

KLgooner

Why the **** rivalry?

Today was the f**king answer! Cheating c**ts. I can't wait when we win the CL (and we WILL win) and send then down the stinking hole where they came from..

jasonkwk

When I started to support Arsenal a few year back, I dont hate Sp**s.I only hate manure, then it is replace by chelsea.but never Sp**s.In my country , there is so little Sp**s fans that I dont even know one.One ce i study the history, I started to know Sp**s actually should be on top of the hatelist :eek:ops:

today is really a sad day :wink: but i still find it to hate Sp**s with a passion. :eek:ops: but it is a different thing when come to manure. :D

cubbz_th14

KLgooner said:
Why the **** rivalry?

Today was the f**king answer! Cheating c**ts. I can't wait when we win the CL (and we WILL win) and send then down the stinking hole where they came from..

well said :!:

yonatan

I was about to post in this thread with the same exact answer. We hate them because they're ****ing ****s, that's why.

kamikaze80

Established Member
the whole "true supporter" thing is a bit silly. no one's giving away medals to real gunners. but i think it's equally silly to say, well, i'm not english or a london resident, so i have no reason to hate Sp**s.

if you're a gunner, you adopt the history and traditions of the club, and as a supporter, you clearly have to hate your club's rivals. for numerous reasons already stated, Sp**s are our biggest (or at the very least, one of our biggest) rivals, and i don't think you need to have bricks thrown at you to understand it (tho that might help if youre a bit thick..).

to analogise, if youre a red sox fan, you hate the yankees and everyone who supports them. it doesnt matter if you live in malaysia or birmingham, or if you visited nyc once and loved it.

Hershamgooners

wE HATE Sp**s BECAUSE THEIR W*NKERS AND CHEATS.
They are our rivals............................and thats good because even if they were not i would still hate them.................

yonatan

kamikaze80 said:
the whole "true supporter" thing is a bit silly. no one's giving away medals to real gunners. but i think it's equally silly to say, well, i'm not english or a london resident, so i have no reason to hate Sp**s.

if you're a gunner, you adopt the history and traditions of the club, and as a supporter, you clearly have to hate your club's rivals. for numerous reasons already stated, Sp**s are our biggest (or at the very least, one of our biggest) rivals, and i don't think you need to have bricks thrown at you to understand it (tho that might help if youre a bit thick..).

to analogise, if youre a red sox fan, you hate the yankees and everyone who supports them. it doesnt matter if you live in malaysia or birmingham, or if you visited nyc once and loved it.

I think you must mean the Mets (I hate baseball btw and do not live in the US).

kamikaze80

Established Member
no the rivalry between the yankees and red sox is more ferocious than yankees/mets. it goes back to the early 1900s when the red sox sold a player named babe ruth to the yankees. plus, they play in the same division, whereas the mets are in a different league entirely. also, the mets have been mediocre for much of their existence, which only dates to 1962 or so.

RockyRocastle

Established Member
kamikaze80 said:
no the rivalry between the yankees and red sox is more ferocious than yankees/mets. it goes back to the early 1900s when the red sox sold a player named babe ruth to the yankees. plus, they play in the same division, whereas the mets are in a different league entirely. also, the mets have been mediocre for much of their existence, which only dates to 1962 or so.

The rivalry between two baseball teams is not in the same 'ball park' as Arsenal and Tottenham.

What do they do, beat each other up with hot dogs?

Biggus

Established Member
RockyRocastle said:
The rivalry between two baseball teams is not in the same 'ball park' as Arsenal and Tottenham.

What do they do, beat each other up with hot dogs?

:lol:

Make no mistake New/overseas Gooners they would have put the ball out for any other side......Heh heh I thought Arsène was going to nut Jol....I was going GO ON SON!

gun4glory

Gooner for 59 years said:
joetsang said:
i don't hate Sp**s (in fact, i don't hate any team). i am an arsenal fan. period.

You are of course quite right but it's not so much a question of "hate", it's just a question of....
What gives you much greater pleasure: beating the spuds 3-0 or Middleborough or Villa 5-0?

For most of us, I suspect, there is but one answer. :)
Yes it is.
If someone asks me "Do you hate Sp**s?"
My answer is simple: "Yes I do."

wer

gun4glory said:
Gooner for 59 years said:
joetsang said:
i don't hate Sp**s (in fact, i don't hate any team). i am an arsenal fan. period.

You are of course quite right but it's not so much a question of "hate", it's just a question of....
What gives you much greater pleasure: beating the spuds 3-0 or Middleborough or Villa 5-0?

For most of us, I suspect, there is but one answer. :)
Yes it is.
If someone asks me "Do you hate Sp**s?"
My answer is simple: "Yes I do."

Answer should be, I ****ing hate them!!! :x

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom