• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wigan and Paris

regele

Established Member
Just finished readind all 30 something of them articles and it was more than worth the time and an excellent read. Just got some questions for you:
1 Do you fancy getting back on writing those when the season begins?
2 Could you please give me a link or mail me that open letter to Cole? I've searched it on the forum and on google, but I can't seem to get a track of it.

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
regele said:
Just finished readind all 30 something of them articles and it was more than worth the time and an excellent read.
Thanks for that mate - but you really need to get out more!

To answer your specific questions:

1. I am writing for OzArsenal again this season. It didn't look like I was going to be able to commit to another season but I've got the time so... The first couple should be up this week sometime.

2. It's about half way down this page: http://www.arsenal-mania.com/?page=...=10012&sort=date&order=desc&limit_per_page=30

regele

Established Member
Exiled In Newcastle said:
Thanks for that mate - but you really need to get out more!
:lol: you're not the first one to tell me that, but it's not my fault that most of my friends have decided to go to various(colder) places and that the weather forecast for the next week is 1000 degrees in the shade, so (shockingly) instead of reading from people whining about our chances next season, I decided to take the personal articles area by storm, since I didn't previousley pay that much attention to it.
P.S. Thanks for the quick reply to the questions.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom