• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wigan Athletic Vs Arsenal FC | Sun,18th April, 13:30 | SS1

est

MAK 14 said:
Yeah, I hope we lose our remaining games. I hope we fall out of the top four too. Hell, while we're at it, I hope all our best players leave the club in the summer as well.
**** off!

Czar

Its official. We have one of the league's worst goalkeepers. I am not talking about they let in most goals, for god know, thats not true for our goalies..BUT their annoying habit of making mistakes at crucial time, over and over again, is so frustrating to accept.

We must fix this problem and please soon

Druid

Those hoping we'll 'get stuffed by Man City' can go f*** yourselves. Yes, we lost and it's f***ing disappointing but such comments are OTT. Go have a good night's rest and see how ridiculous your comments are the next day.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
banduan said:
Diaby is no longer youth. Resolve is not an excuse for him.

This was a farce.

Unfortunately in an environment of weak mindedness you cant expect a player to develop mental strength. Not going to happen, in fact the weak mindedness will stay with them until a force arrives.

Vieira was a force at Arsenal, not only on the pitch but thoughout the hearts and minds of all who played around him. Thats why we could dominate then, and I promise you cannot do now.

godfather

MAK 14 said:
Yeah, I hope we lose our remaining games. I hope we fall out of the top four too. Hell, while we're at it, I hope all our best players leave the club in the summer as well.

go and support spuds, Manu or Chelski.
shame

Abs

Established Member
Druid said:
Those hoping we'll 'get stuffed by Man City' can go f*** yourselves. Yes, we lost and it's f***ing disappointing but such comments are OTT. Go have a good night's rest and see how ridiculous your comments are the next day.

maybe it is....but what would be worse is we finish 1 points behind the winners, and we convince ourself not much is needed and every other team strenghten their team. We will finish third, but for Wenger to wake up, he needed today. We have been playing poor for months now scrapping 1-0 against sh@t teams and being lucky at times. We are the least orginized and disciplined team in the league.....Its time we are being honest with eachother now

otfgoon

Established Member
So predictable, called it on the 65th min. Was an end of season game as far as the players were concerned.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
godfather said:
MAK 14 said:

shame
seriously people, if you couldnt read into the BLATANT sarcasm in MAK's post, then you are more blind than Wenger these days..

:roll:

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
godfather said:
MAK 14 said:

shame
_sarcasm_detector.jpg

Freagle

Wow, i left for class at 2-0 feeling all confident. Opened this thread hoping to see 4-0 or 5 even, but 3-2 to Wigan?

Can someone please tell me how we conceded??

MAK 14

Established Member
USArsenal said:
godfather said:
MAK 14 said:

shame
seriously people, if you couldnt read into the BLATANT sarcasm in MAK's post, then you are more blind than Wenger these days..

Thanks US. I'm surprised the sarcasm needed pointing out.

Sover

It is embarrassing but watching Calamity James at the moment and he is still better than any keeper at our club. How bad is that?

TomasCR

Established Member
USArsenal said:

And that's something.

brady-hero

what in the name of god happened??

i was wathcing the match online, thought i'd have a little kip round the 80th minute because ive been run ragged with college wrok the past few weeks...saw wigan's first goal and thought 'will be good to see the lads hold out now'...went to sleep....10 minutes later its 3 effing 2...WTF...i woke up and thought i must be still dreaming...our squad depth is atrocious... you won't win a league purely with a drogba or rooney..you need people to back them up...

i think we officially have the two worst goal keepers in the league, can anyone realistically name a worse number one than moon dog?

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe is keen to reunite with Ramsdale if the club can make an acceptable offer [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom