• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Zaha is who Emery has asked for, he obviously made a massive impression last season on him and is the clear target. I think our limit is probably £60m and a player.

That’s a very good offer.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Agreed but do you honestly think he is worth spending 50m+ on?
No in my opinion he is 40M-50M player the only reason crystal Palace want more because manutd got 25% sell on clause I think we'll end up offering 50M plus one player they'll be forced to sell specially Zaha and his agent are desperate to make move happen

Wryer

Home grown, 26-years young, familiar with the league, average of combined 10-15 goals/assists contributions per season for the last 3 season.

And we offer 40m? Really?

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
No in my opinion he is 40M-50M player the only reason crystal Palace want more because manutd got 25% sell on clause I think we'll end up offering 50M plus one player they'll be forced to sell specially Zaha and his agent are desperate to make move happen

Well I can't see Palace budging unless Zaha makes it really ugly for them.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Zaha has made his exit difficult by signing a 5 year contract only last summer. That is a big reason for Palace wanting so much but they must know they wont get £80m for him let alone £100m. I think the Man Utd fee is caped at £15m, we need to up our bid to £50m this week and add Jenks, then see how it goes. If it was my money I'd go up to £60m, and we have players to sell so can afford it.

Gunner-Union

with loyalty bonus i guess he may not put a transfer request in but he can make things very difficult and disruptive to CP ( not a fan of players doing this tbh ) could he refuse to train and play without risking his loyalty bonus or if he puts in a transfer request joins us and gets a bigger loyalty bonus from Arsenal lol

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Maybe his "transfer request" is utilising his brother to push it. Plus if there's a gentlemans agreement it shouldn't make much of a difference.

I think regardless of us signing a CB or not for next season we'll get CL football for coming 5th or higher. I'm pretty confident in finishing above at least Chelsea. With Wilf we have a better opportunity than with another CB of Sokratis level for example.

I think people underestimate how a complete overhaul in our left side with Tierney and Zaha would just change everything for us.

scytheavatar

Established Member
Home grown, 26-years young, familiar with the league, average of combined 10-15 goals/assists contributions per season for the last 3 season.

Felipe Anderson has 10 league goals 4 assists this season and he cost West Ham £36 million........... what's more he's playing as a winger while Zaha mostly plays as a striker.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli

Worse than walcott. Hardly elite numbers, this guy is good but overrated at this forum.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
You have to question the player and his camp's intentions. They signed a long-term deal last season and are now crying out for a move. What the **** were they thinking?

Last edited:

samshere

Why so serieuse?
with loyalty bonus i guess he may not put a transfer request in but he can make things very difficult and disruptive to CP ( not a fan of players doing this tbh ) could he refuse to train and play without risking his loyalty bonus or if he puts in a transfer request joins us and gets a bigger loyalty bonus from Arsenal lol
We'll give him a disloyalty bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom