• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

He is on holiday he won't back to training until early August

Don’t get your hopes up, it will be too late by then imo.

Expect a Vardy U Turn.

Speaking of Vardy had we signed him that summer for 20m (that’s a snip), we would have been in a better shape than we are now. There would have been no need for panic signing Aubameyang.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If crystal Palace still want to do deal they either lower the fee or accept players from us

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Expect a Vardy U Turn.

Speaking of Vardy had we signed him that summer for 20m (that’s a snip), we would have been in a better shape than we are now. There would have been no need for panic signing Aubameyang.
Its different because vardy reject us Zaha want to move but the fee is high for us

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

If crystal Palace still want to do deal they either lower the fee or accept players from us

They wont lower the fee this is the problem. If we are still interested 55m will be our max which they wont accept. Auba went for 50m and was/is the one of the top scorers in Europe.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Heard intriguing things about Mr.Sheth.

Let’s just say he’s friendly with an Arsenal executive.
Two ass scratchers on friendly terms? Sounds about right, wouldn’t surprise me if it went a little further than ‘friendly’ with the state of them two.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

Expect a Vardy U Turn.

So signing a player who then jointly wins The Golden Boot in a poor team is a panic buy?

Arson Finger

They should favor a swap over cash, since ManUre gets a big chunk of any cash they get for Zaha.

But we would need to offer them players with real value, instead of Jenkinson types.

Maybe Xavier Amaechi could be part of a swap package-- he is a young guy with talent who might really increase in value if he gets a chance with them. He doesn't seem like he's going to extend his contract with us, since we can't promise him playing time right away. Palace probably could offer him enough time right away to sign him long-term though.

Offer them a package of players with actual value, and maybe we can work something out.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I still think this saga will rumble on until deadline day or near enough.

There’s no way the club goes in with a 40M offer and actually expects Palace to go for it, there’ll be another offer soon.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

There’s no way the club goes in with a 40M offer and actually expects Palace to go for it, there’ll be another offer soon.
Crystal Palace won't wait they'll either sell or keep before 1st of August so they'll have time to get replacement

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric

Agreed. If it was one club stupid enough to do something like that it would be Arsenal but I also believe we will bid again this week.

Gunner-Union

Might bid one last time 50m and a player take it or leave it. Soares as back up plan and maybe cp will go for him if we get zaha

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

So signing a player who then jointly wins The Golden Boot in a poor team is a panic buy?

Yes.

We sold Alexis and looked pretty desperate even in the previous window when we were trying to go for Lemar. Auba was signed as he was the only big name player attainable in January, we were more in need of a wide man rather than another striker as we had Lacazette. The club knew there would have been an outrage from the fans had Alexis not been replaced. Signing him was also to deflect the attention away from the likes of Gazidis etc who was literally ruining the club and trying to fool the fans.

Last edited:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Nah this won’t rumble until deadline day. We won’t allow that and neither will Palace.

In the next 10 days I think we’ll place another bid, Palace will either reject or accept the final offer. After that depending on what happens we’ll most likely move onto Soares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom