• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
His real value is around 30-40m and anything above is pushing it.

He's a proven Premier League player, with a consistent good goal/assist racio playing for a team like Palace. He's still young and tied down in a long duration contract. I think 50, in today's market, its fair.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Won’t be watching us anyway.

Another ****e season coming up, only interesting thing about this club is seeing who will smash us first. Think Liverpool will put 6 past us with ease.

Think I'll just follow Salbia's progress this season. Looks an amazing prospect and will be a great Aldeweireld replacement.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Simply saying I was giving up on explaining that Kroenke can't just cut a check to the club (as I've done in quite a number of threads, as my search results confirm), is losing my ****? It was actually said in a quite calm and resigned manner.

Sorry, but you're the one who overreacted to it and started acting childish with the name calling. Now go play with someone else son. I don't have the time or inclination for your foolishness.

You were chatting ****, and making it sounds as if that's all people do, beg for your boy's money.

People want him out, and have their own reasons for it but because you love Kroenke you once again felt the need to defend him. Lovely story.

Steev10

I still dont get it...

Theres so many ways to overcome this...
lets say we agree on mutual termination of a contract... then they can sign for free with CP... their valuation is 0. but we wont accept mutual termination unless CP wont sell us Zaha for a price which is lower by the real value of the player, then CP sell us cheap = Manu gets lower fee...
There you go... we bypassed that obstacle, in an instant... and thats just me inventing stuff..

That "rule" is too easy to manipulate and bypass by simple means...
you can claim the players refused to train, which is a breach of their contract, therefor you can terminate it... boom, their value is now 0....

I understand that method on various other scenarios... but on player sales it just doesnt make sense...

That is simply fraud. Nothing clever about that, it doesn’t work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004
Top Bottom