• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Will Rosicky ever beat the injuries?

Viking

TomasCR said:
By the way, the most watched television program in our country apparently sent to "our" club reporters to ask what was going on with Rosicky. They got their answer, Wenger told them something along these lines: "Rosicky is one of the players that have short term injury problems but we believe we could have him available for the game on Wednesday or for the next weekend."

Hard to say as I was just drinking my 4th beer but that's what I heard anyway, you decide!

Woah, woah, woah Tommy. Four beers?! You better control yourself young man :angel

TomasCR

Established Member
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif

:wink:

ricky1985

Established Member
Watched Wenger's Friday press conference, and right at the end a Czech voice asked that question, and Wenger did indeed say "Rosicky is only short-term".

beck

Established Member
USArsenal said:
Timleaf said:
kamikaze80 said:
where are the kneejerkers who wanted rosicky signed up asap? it's always best to take a longer-term view and wait and see what he can actually produce before jumping to conclusions.

Agreed. And on that subject, where are the people that swore blind he'd never play for us again?

:p
lets not get ahead of ourselves now.. he has featured in 5 games, has yet to complete a full game and is now injured again..

8))
he has featured in 7 games

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
10 if you count the national games. And he's back in the squad tonight, like I said he probably would be. People need to control their nerves.

progman07

Established Member
This was such a knee-jerk thread. One little injury and everyone's jumping at Rosicky again.

"who said we should give him another contract?" - letting him go for free is a much better option, isn't it...

kamikaze80

Established Member
than paying him 50k a week for 100 weeks to do nothing?

thats why i said to take a wait and see approach. why do we have to make a binding decision now? what is the rush?

alboots101

Established Member
I`m loving the play him to death option...if he gets through this i figuring he`ll be fine but if he breaks down 3 or 4 time between now and january or whenever the contracts up, so be it.

i would be gutted if we lost him though.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould
Top Bottom