• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 243 84.4%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Let the names be known bro, the streets are asking 👀

@Oxeki

choujeki-eating-popcorn.gif

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Like any player who shows this sort of quality at his age, the biggest and best clubs will come for him and there's nothing we can do about it except try throwing the bank at him and praying he loves the club or his life here or whatever. We'll have him for another 2 seasons after this maximum, then he'll be at Real Madrid or PSG.

TinFish

He is our most important player. The trajectory Arsenal go all depends on his contract renewal. If he signs on he will be our Ferdinand for United. A catalyst that will push Arsenal closer to the likes of City and maybe even challenge one day. Of course our recruitment policy needs to be top tier and I doubt we have the balls to compete.

Regardless, if he stays its massive. If he goes, Arsenal lose a vital part of the spine.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Haha but seriously there are still people who believe he went from not being ready for minutes to best CB in the league because of the time in Marseille. Mostly from people who didn't watch him in Ligue 1. Incredible really.

I called it from his first match with us, I haven't seen an Arsenal defender that good from the get go. His entire game is incredible, I can't find any obvious weakness that needs fixing at all. And he is 21.
Tired Richard Pryor GIF by Turner Classic Movies

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
He is our most important player. The trajectory Arsenal go all depends on his contract renewal. If he signs on he will be our Ferdinand for United. A catalyst that will push Arsenal closer to the likes of City and maybe even challenge one day. Of course our recruitment policy needs to be top tier and I doubt we have the balls to compete.

Regardless, if he stays its massive. If he goes, Arsenal lose a vital part of the spine.
Essentially if he doesn’t resign and we don’t replace him with another elite fast, ball playing defender ( not sure where u get them), IMO ir means we will struggle to play such a high line. He is close to being exactly what Arteta’s system required.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Hand this man a blank check please edu, reckon he'll sign another 4 year extension depending on how the season goes, probably move on to Real or PSG for an obscene fee in 2 years...

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Think he'll be offered a deal to make him one of the best paid. Him, Saka and Martinelli will all be getting offered £120k-£150k, which in theory should be enough to get them all to sign but with Saliba it's hard to know where his head is at.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Think he'll be offered a deal to make him one of the best paid. Him, Saka and Martinelli will all be getting offered £120k-£150k, which in theory should be enough to get them all to sign but with Saliba it's hard to know where his head is at.

Hmm..I should think £150k and @El Duderino left nut should get it done?

Don't get me wrong, if we have to go up to £200k, you do it, but it does leave less wiggle room when renewing next time. Then again if his progression goes as planned then he'll probably be demanding structure breaking wages by the time we're thinking of renewing again.

buckley17

It is amazing how quickly has become our key player and one who offers such quality in a key position compared to what our competitors have at CB. Praying he is truly happy and a Gooner at heart and that we offer him financial terms that ward off other teams.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Great game yesterday⚽⚽⚽
. Has been almost flawless since arriving but yesterday was likely his best. Good that he bounced back after a Shaky game for France.
Still 100% correct we signed Ben White though imho as he was also excellent yesterday & can do both the CB & RB role at high level.
We need high quality options to take us forward especially with injuries & European football now in play.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001

Latest posts

Top Bottom