• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 243 84.4%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Id honestly wait what Arteta gonna say tomorrow before we start panic. There still no clear report the french media said before the international break that Saliba out for few weeks.

The media outlets, especially the smaller names want that attention and clout. So they will make sure to report Arsenal news, specifically bad news to get the clicks and views up.

Did it with Jesus.
Did it with Tomiyasu.
Did it with TP5 in Ghana.
Doing it with Saliba now.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Fully agree. But sadly it will be white rb and holding cb. Any game we don’t score 3 we ain’t winning. How bad is the Polish guy that holding is preferred to him
Arteta don't play same foot CB. Id honestly play Kiwior even if he not fully settled to league or the team

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

The media outlets, especially the smaller names want that attention and clout. So they will make sure to report Arsenal news, specifically bad news to get the clicks and views up.

Did it with Jesus.
Did it with Tomiyasu.
Did it with TP5 in Ghana.
Doing it with Saliba now.

This info is not from some media outlet.

SA Gunner

Fully agree. But sadly it will be white rb and holding cb. Any game we don’t score 3 we ain’t winning. How bad is the Polish guy that holding is preferred to him

Last Holding start, Arsenal won 3-1.

How many heads do you have to put on the block?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Personally I'd move Zinchenko to RB and put White in the middle. I'd rather bring in Tierney than play Holding. That's just me though.

SA Gunner

Personally I'd move Zinchenko to RB and put White in the middle. I'd rather bring in Tierney than play Holding. That's just me though.

Why do all this?

You understand the importance of playing patterns and the needed positions on the field?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Arteta don't play same foot CB. Id honestly play Kiwior even if he not fully settled to league or the team
Arteta played plenty of times two right footed cb. In fact until Gabriel he played right footed CBs. This whole a CB can’t play little more to the left because is right footed is biggest hippie talk. If Tomiyasu was fit white would play CB. The guy probably is just not good enough

SA Gunner

Remember what Holding did when he played in the run-in last season?

I’m only worried for Holding against more quality opposition, because like Sp**s last season they’ll target him specifically and try and get him carded or even sent off.

Against weaker opposition which is most of the league, I trust our system to protect him and give him confidence. Against Palace he was very good.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I don't trust anyone paying Elon Musk $8 a month for a blue check.

Season 9 No GIF by The Office

WorldbestMartinelli

Hope the "lets go in deep in Europa league" merchants are happy now ??

Arteta has to cup some of the blame here tbf if this Saliba injury means we miss the title this season .

The team against Sporting was neither here nor there, almost like he isn't sure if he should go for it but then used key players anyway and now we lost 2 important players in a season we had the greatest chance in 20 years to genuinely win a major trophy.

Have no doubt Holding will make a major blunder that will cost us points now

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Are people forgetting that two of Palace's best chances came about because of Holding? He went diving in leaving space in behind on the Zaha chance when he hit the post. On another one Edouard gets played through on goal and has a 1vs1 while Holding is ball watching and trying play offside on the halfway line. The guy is trash.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown
Top Bottom