• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 243 84.4%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

bastun

Player:Saka
TP5 already played at RB against palace for the last 10 mins and if needed I won't be surprised he is played there again. AM coaches need to contact Arteta immediately to avoid this terrible idea.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

TP5 already played at RB against palace for the last 10 mins and if needed I won't be surprised he is played there again. AM coaches need to contact Arteta immediately to avoid this terrible idea.

There is no difference at all between using TP at RB for 10 minutes against Crystal Palace and using TP at RB for 90 minutes against Liverool at Anfield. No difference whatsoever as a matter of fact.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Why wouldn’t you play an experienced FB on the other side?

bastun

Player:Saka
I don't want anything. I'm not even saying TP should play rb vs pool lol. Just informed the AMs finest tacticians that TP already played at rb. And if god forbid benny blanco gets an injury I won't be surprised if he uses partey again instead of tierney. I imagine KT playing in the back 3 and TP tucking in midfield with jorginho , but donald duck can enlighten us again i guess.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Don't really need to see that, they haven't been great at all at home vs the better sides, compared to years gone by especially.
Still averaging 2.62 goals a home game and beat City, Newcastle and United. In those 3 games we got 4 points. They got 9.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
I‘m not an expert but I did 5 minutes of reading about sports back injuries. If Saliba merely has a sprain or strain (which is what most of us originally thought he had) it should only have kept him out for roughly a few days up to two weeks.
If he has a slipped disc he may or may not need surgery and it can take anywhere between one month and six months to recover from, which includes having to be managed very carefully and given lots of exercises and stuff. I’m inclined to think he has a slipped disc, and they‘ve opted for him not to have surgery. If everything goes perfectly he can be back in three or four weeks from now. He’s likely to miss all games up to and including Chelsea.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
^ Or I could be completely wrong and he’s fit for Liverpool. My psychic powers failed me already :lol:

Think he's going to play, as long as his body responds in a positiv way to training he should be ok to go. They'll probably inject some aunti emma, also known as chandi, in his system, along with cortison.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I don't want anything. I'm not even saying TP should play rb vs pool lol. Just informed the AMs finest tacticians that TP already played at rb. And if god forbid benny blanco gets an injury I won't be surprised if he uses partey again instead of tierney. I imagine KT playing in the back 3 and TP tucking in midfield with jorginho , but donald duck can enlighten us again i guess.
Our fullbacks play like midfielders anyway. A lot of people don’t want to come to terms with Arteta not rating Tierney so they try shoe horn him in.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Why wouldn’t you play an experienced FB on the other side?
We’ve lost to Liverpool so many times with Tierney playing his preferred position but now we want to play him at RB lol.

He can barely get a game at LB these days, no way is he gonna play on the right.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
We’ve lost to Liverpool so many times with Tierney playing his preferred position but now we want to play him at RB lol.

He can barely get a game at LB these days, no way is he gonna play on the right.

Yeah, KT's right leg is for standing on. Nothing more than that :lol:

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
If Saliba isn't back in training now he's not playing on Sunday after a 3 week lay off.

Holding will have to hold the fort.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom