• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 243 84.4%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Not playing against Holding today, where you Haaland 🤣

Only notable thing he did was try and scrap with Gabriel, with Saliba was doing Zidane spins around him!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good game he was bit nervous because expectations is high on him but settled well he need to prepare himself against Kane next

Buhry

Established Member

Good game he was bit nervous because expectations is high on him but settled well he need to prepare himself against Kane next

He looked a bit nervous at first but grew into the game, and so far he and Gabriel together own Haaland.
He is still young so these big game experiences are good for him. Hope he can bring this form against Bayern cause he looked nervy vs porto.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
We actually have the 2 best defenders in the world. We went from the likes of Mustafi and Holding to this.

Proud Emma Stone GIF

Batman

It's interesting that he's supposedly not having a good season yet has gone into the houses of the 2 best PL defenders of the last 5 years in VVD and Dias and won man of the match over them at 22 and barely 23 years of age. They should be terrified of what a good season would look like.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
It's interesting that he's supposedly not having a good season yet has gone into the houses of the 2 best PL defenders of the last 5 years in VVD and Dias and won man of the match over them at 22 and barely 23 years of age. They should be terrified of what a good season would look like.
His WC quality is demonstrated by the fact he can go to the toughest places and excel against the best. His worse games often seem to be against the lower teams where we are dominating and the concentration levels are not as high.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
His WC quality is demonstrated by the fact he can go to the toughest places and excel against the best. His worse games often seem to be against the lower teams where we are dominating and the concentration levels are not as high.
His bad games are mostly overreactions of the fans who can't wait to point out his "inexperience/age" and how Deschamps knows it all.

Just a question for those people, how many goals did we concede over the past 2 years from his direct mistakes?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Thought it was looking like a game where he was gonna do something silly with him giving the ball away a couple of times, thankfully he grew into the game.

Batman

When will Madrid come sniffing?

I reckon it starts this summer.
I joke about it but we have a good relationship with Perez and I think he'll stay away for a while. They're already going to have a very busy summer with Mbappe and Davies so I think it will be at least 2025 before they really start nosing around.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom