• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 243 84.4%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Read an interesting stat that Saliba is first player to win MotM in Anfield, OT, and City in same season. Crazy he doesn’t play for any of those clubs all road games

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
His injury last season derailed the campaign and his response was to play every second of this season and give it everything he had. The best defender in the world and a man who will help bring us silverware in the very near future.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He a big reason for us even challenging this season. He's been a delight to watch and well done to him for the partnership he's formed with Gabriel.

Tell.

We need an adequate back up, no way he goes 38 x 90 again. I swear he's the 1st outfield player in PL history to do that?

WC season, WC player. Nuff said.

SteveEvets

We need an adequate back up, no way he goes 38 x 90 again. I swear he's the 1st outfield player in PL history to do that?

WC season, WC player. Nuff said.
It happens quite often I think. Usually every season you hear about someone doing it, usually a CB. Andersen from Palace and Kilman from Wolves. I think Tarkowski has done it back to back seasons now, if I'm not mistaken.

Anyway, fantastic season from Saliba, elite defender who will only get better. Hope I'm wrong about this but I don't see him as a guy who will be here for 10 years. Think we've got him for another two seasons and then we get bullied by Real Madrid for him after the World Cup.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

Doesnt sound like he is sure he will be here next season. Worrying.
That's not his account. He doesn't have a Twitter. This is the result of Elon letting any Tom, **** and Harry buy a blue check. His only official social media account is his IG below:

fute

It's not his actual account FFS.

jhb-team-missed.gif

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom