• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 243 84.4%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

Haphazard

Feck me guys, calm down. All I did was post a video. There's plenty of him doing good stuff, and some not so good. Use them both to paint a picture.
There is more good than bad, still not convinced it made any sense to spend 50m on Ben White when we had him around.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Been thinking about the Saliba situation more, are we not in a pretty good position?

I think if we get EL/CL we could convince him to stay, I think the board & Mikel will definitely want to keep him, but my worry will be his desire to leave if he gets CL with Marseille and we don’t.

But at the end of the day, he’s shown to be one of the best CB’s in France and he’s coming back here with two years left on his contract and no obligations to Marseille. Surely we can command a massive fee for him if he wants to leave?

Goonger

What's funny is that the fact that you felt the need to share him making a mistake is just proof of how rare they are. We have CBs in the starting XI who make mistakes like this weekly and need Tomiyasu and Gabriel to hold their hand.

It's a player thread mate, where performances are analysed, hes praised or criticised like every other Arsenal player. All I did was post a video of a bit of not great defending on his latest game.

We all hope he comes back to us and develops into a top defender, but you are allowed to talk and discuss good and bad points and performances.

As an aside, with the striker market so poor, a wee Dembele loan offer would have been a good idea for Arsenal come to think of it. Don't think he's great by any means, but would offer something different off the bench to Lacazette.

baccy_man

Established Member
Been thinking about the Saliba situation more, are we not in a pretty good position?

I think if we get EL/CL we could convince him to stay, I think the board & Mikel will definitely want to keep him, but my worry will be his desire to leave if he gets CL with Marseille and we don’t.

But at the end of the day, he’s shown to be one of the best CB’s in France and he’s coming back here with two years left on his contract and no obligations to Marseille. Surely we can command a massive fee for him if he wants to leave?
I would not be surprised if he ran his contract down and left on a free to get his own back on Arsenal, for the way he has been messed around.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I would not be surprised if he ran his contract down and left on a free to get his own back on Arsenal, for the way he has been messed around.

Yep, go two years with no first team football will be brilliant for his development.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

🤦🏾‍♂️

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

off GIF

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Should we buy Moussa Dembele from Lyon... remember him being a pretty big prospect back in the day, great goal in that video.

He's starting to look like Laca too, with the bald head and beard...maybe just take him in the summer without telling Lyon and tell Alex to go to France and pretend to be Dembele, win-win for everyone!

Maybe give Laca some stilts, or something.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Should we buy Moussa Dembele from Lyon... remember him being a pretty big prospect back in the day, great goal in that video.

He's starting to look like Laca too, with the bald head and beard...maybe just take him in the summer without telling Lyon and tell Alex to go to France and pretend to be Dembele, win-win for everyone!

Maybe give Laca some stilts, or something.
Id have been all over Moussa. Guy is tailor made for Arteta ball.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League

Marseille can’t sign anyone this summer.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
It's a player thread mate, where performances are analysed, hes praised or criticised like every other Arsenal player. All I did was post a video of a bit of not great defending on his latest game.

We all hope he comes back to us and develops into a top defender, but you are allowed to talk and discuss good and bad points and performances.

As an aside, with the striker market so poor, a wee Dembele loan offer would have been a good idea for Arsenal come to think of it. Don't think he's great by any means, but would offer something different off the bench to Lacazette.
Why you posting here on his many great performances too or just a troll for Tets?

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom