• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 243 84.4%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Ngl if we’d actually kept hold of Guendouzi, Saliba and Mavrapanos we’d have saved a lot of money.

I like Ben White a lot but that’s 50M you don’t have to spend. Same for Lokonga and extending Elneny.

Even if we finished 5th with them this year you could still just target two or three positions rather than spreading our money thin like we’re going to have to do now.

D

Deleted member 102404

I like Saliba. But, honestly, I won’t mind if he leaves.
Up to the minute updates every time he makes a tackle, proclaiming him too be Beckenbauer reborn have become quite tedious.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
That dude is a troll..... Saliba is playing for a club going in CL, something we have not done in ages and may not do for a while. He is on the World Champions roster and has a good chance to be in Qatar in December and this clown is calling him a prick.....I am telling you, projection is something.
He might be trolling but playing for Marseille means fk all nowadays. Garbage team sorry to say. They will get absolutely destroyed in the UCL. They are there to fill up the UCL formats.

Pre 2000 they were a frauding club. Post 2000 they are a club with invading barbaric fans.

Nah fam he should leave that ****hole asap and play for a club with class.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Tets gave an interview to RMC and said he wants him back, which sort of conflicts with the whole "We need a LCB" this summer from the Athletic.

Willy needs to give his John Hancock on a new deal if he wants to stay, imo.

Think we’re still in for a LCB which means hopefully selling Holding.

It’s clear that the game today needs left footers in the back line who can ping it about.

Saliba and say NDicka in the EL next year would be a pretty tasty combo.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
there no doubt we will be desperate for him to stay it up for Saliba to stay little more patient. i understand there is world cup and he may fancy his chances but either way i'm pretty sure he'll be in squad.

after long 3 seasons we may finally see him play in Arsenal for official game. arteta need to stop BS and just give him chance so at least we'll see if he can handle the PL test.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Think we’re still in for a LCB which means hopefully selling Holding.

It’s clear that the game today needs left footers in the back line who can ping it about.

Saliba and say NDicka in the EL next year would be a pretty tasty combo.

There's quite a good chance Saliba and Ndicka would be better than White and Gabriel tbh.

carlito'sway

Established Member
He might be trolling but playing for Marseille means fk all nowadays. Garbage team sorry to say. They will get absolutely destroyed in the UCL. They are there to fill up the UCL formats.

Pre 2000 they were a frauding club. Post 2000 they are a club with invading barbaric fans.

Nah fam he should leave that ****hole asap and play for a club with class.

Oh,....Dumb troll No 2 just joined the fray. Club with class and crass fans like you are a totally contradiction.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Ngl if we’d actually kept hold of Guendouzi, Saliba and Mavrapanos we’d have saved a lot of money.

I like Ben White a lot but that’s 50M you don’t have to spend. Same for Lokonga and extending Elneny.

Even if we finished 5th with them this year you could still just target two or three positions rather than spreading our money thin like we’re going to have to do now.
We're going nowhere with Edu and Arteta. They're ****ing nuts

carlito'sway

Established Member
there no doubt we will be desperate for him to stay it up for Saliba to stay little more patient. i understand there is world cup and he may fancy his chances but either way i'm pretty sure he'll be in squad.

after long 3 seasons we may finally see him play in Arsenal for official game. arteta need to stop BS and just give him chance so at least we'll see if he can handle the PL test.

Saliba has a lot of leverage though here. The club will be eager to have him sign an extension and if he refuses, he will put Arteta and AFC in a serious bin.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Holding part of leadership group is nothing to do with his ability how you suppose to be leader and you are first one to lose your in s**t in biggest game of season.

We have to consider offers we seen enough he good 4th choice good guy but again when we in tough position he start preform so badly like Cedric and Elneny they don't evolve the squad the club need to be ruthless in these things. we gave them multi chances.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Saliba has a lot of leverage though here. The club will be eager to have him sign an extension and if he refuses, he will put Arteta and AFC in a serious bin.
and he has all the right this season is last chance for us to play him. so i hope we manage the situation correctly.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom