• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 243 84.4%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The Carpet this weekend...

413c82ce-665e-4997-9d00-4d5696771148_text.gif

TinFish

As I said before. The only world class player at the club. He will be recognised as one come the end of the season.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Thought one of them chancers on Twitter said he’d signed a new deal?

Imperative we sign him up soon.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Now that I have seen him play instead of read about him I am a total fanboy

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Emirates debut incoming for this absolute colossus of a man. Tough test against Vardy, a true top PL striker who can be a nightmare for defenders. If he can handle that veteran well then my belief in him will only get stronger.
I don’t think my belief in him can get any stronger tbh. This guy is a progidy, the talent, the calmness, the attitude, the physique. The way he carries himself on the pitch, he was born for this. This is his dream and he is our dream come true.

963435EA-67CA-4CEC-A154-05082D7F91F2.jpeg

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Emirates debut incoming for this absolute colossus of a man. Tough test against Vardy, a true top PL striker who can be a nightmare for defenders. If he can handle that veteran well then my belief in him will only get stronger.

Vardy is a wiley old fox (har har) no but serious he is a tough test, I think Saliba will pass it with flying colours.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Everyday without an extension is a worry,
For you maybe.

Others know he likely won't extend until he sees how much he gets to play etc.

So the worrying about it is for the weak minded. Just like worrying about if he stays here after Marseille was, because it was all speculation.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Sometimes I think it’s better if he just disappears right now for the sake of peoples physical and mental well-being. Dear o dear, who thought having a few good players could be this stressful? 🥴

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Saliba after the first sprint when Vardy realizes he won't be getting past him:
malcom tucker GIF

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten
Top Bottom