• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Arsenal are in no position to spend £15-30m on anybody and then loan them out.

He’ll either join and we’ll send them Mavropanos on loan at best or it ain’t happening.

This actually isn't a bad idea at all. I think Mavropanos definitely needs a loan. Although I also think they could work around the Saliba loan thing if he makes a bit of a fuss or if Arsenal sweetens the pot a little.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
The last I heard they were talking early September, but that may have changed. He might be ahead of schedule. They shouldn't rush him in any case.

No definitely shouldn't rush him. If he's not getting any pre season we would need another CB, assuming Mustafi is sold. Maybe if Mavro gets a good pre season they may feel Mavro, Sokratis & Kos is enough until Holding is up to speed. Obviously if we get Saliba with no loan then we must be planning to use him and Mavro could go out on loan.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

They won't even let us sign a 18 years old without having these oil clubs being c**ts.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser

They won't even let us sign a 18 years old without having these oil clubs being c**ts.
giphy.gif

Preacher

Always Crying
D8d01OVWsAYc2Z4.jpg

FFS Raul. I'm counting on you to make some dodgy deal. THis is the look of the man who can surely wheel and deal:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom