• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba

Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
In terms of just youngsters, I'd say Jeff Reine-Adelaide looked special and Saliba would be similarly exciting. Nasri was young in age but was probably too established to be considered a youngster like this.

Most arsenal fans outside of this forum have never even heard of Jeff. Bizarrely overhyped youngster who will probably never even play a league game for us.

Saliba ****s all over him if we can pull this off.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He only turned 18 in March, those performances are mad looking at them again.

Prodigy this lad.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Wenger thought me to always be excited and supportive of buying talents.
those 2, Saliba and Claude-Maurice look more then just talents, gotta be excited

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
His name makes me doubt his future greatness. Saliba doesn't sound like a killer.

But then again @THunter's real name is Harry and he got Meghan, so there's that.

Most arsenal fans outside of this forum have never even heard of Jeff. Bizarrely overhyped youngster who will probably never even play a league game for us.

Saliba ****s all over him if we can pull this off.

We already sold Jeff to Angers in France where he did well. Rumored to be going to bigger club this summer. He is doing fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom