• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
It's like your dad buying you a car. And not just any car but a Ferrari. Only there is a small snag. Your dad lend it to his brother for a year. Needs to be road tested etc. You still are chuffed to bits, only you can't really party yet because us humans mostly celebrate instant gratifications. The gifs will be out next summer when the super car arrives home.
Disagree - it’s all about Arsenal.com
Wait for the announcement and you’re gonna see one heck of a gif-party!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Most transfers are paid in instalments, it’s the norm. Clubs actually tend to get discounts when they pay the full transfer fee upfront, it’s not normal practice.

These journalists are shameless, refusing to admit they were wrong about this 45M budget, acting like Arsenal are the first team to propose paying in instalments. :lol:

Last edited:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I have always wondered why every single other clubs transfer budgets never really get spoken about :lol:

Not sure why there’s such heavy focus on ours.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I have always wondered why every single other clubs transfer budgets never really get spoken about :lol:

All those frugal years under Wenger with fan outcry and backlash to spend some fecking money have led to a storyline about our budget every year, I'm tired of it as well.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Wonder what will be said if/when we sign Tierney for £25M but it’s like £10-15M up front.

Arsenal sign 3 players worth a total of £57M with modest budget of £45M. Still working on deal for Zaha :lol:

Gunner-Union

Wonder what will be said if/when we sign Tierney for £25M but it’s like £10-15M up front.

Arsenal sign 3 players worth a total of £57M with modest budget of £45M. Still working on deal for Zaha :lol:

Then 20 more on Lemina lol end up over 100m from a 45m budget lol reporters are just lazy and know F all

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal fans I'm sure provide the most clicks, along with United. Thats why us two clubs always get the most rumours and links by far.

The media are trying to cash in on the fact Arsenal and United fans desperately want to return to the glory days :lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Arsenal sell the “self sustaining model”, this brings questions about our budgets, that’s why they get mentioned.

Token Yank

Iirc we spent 70m net last summer with minimal outgoings (if any) and supposedly made a 80m bid for Dembele on deadline day. This budget stuff is non-sense. We are still one of the richest clubs in the world. If we want to get into a **** waiving contest we can (but most definitely won’t).

Beating a dead horse here, but really need to start offloading the dross to get in the LB from that farmers league (forgot club think Rangers), Lemina, Zaha, and another CB.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Funny thing is during those years the budget was never 'leaked'. Lol
During the frugal years we were told we were active, could compete with Bayern and if super quality came up we would go for it. The reality is that raised expectations and we under delivered. This seems to be the reverse. We told you we've only 40m some expectations are low so we if we have a **** window we knew it was coming and if we have a great window its a welcome surprise.

Its better to under promise and over deliver than to over promise and under deliver.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

During the frugal years we were told we were active, could compete with Bayern and if super quality came up we would go for it. The reality is that raised expectations and we under delivered. This seems to be the reverse. We told you we've only 40m some expectations are low so we if we have a **** window we knew it was coming and if we have a great window its a welcome surprise.

Its better to under promise and over deliver than to over promise and under deliver.
Set expectations.

#RaulForTheWin

ggunner12345

I remember putting on am might of been this thread that we were looking to sign Saliba and loan him back. Some put that we wouldn't do that well looks like I was right and they were wrong

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I remember putting on am might of been this thread that we were looking to sign Saliba and loan him back. Some put that we wouldn't do that well looks like I was right and they were wrong
cc57b3b13d668bbe116d4de327bc33a9--poem-my-friend.jpg

Francois

Being reported in France that we are very close , there has been interest from Spain but nothing from England other than us .
He is a good young player .
Will make the odd mistake but has good recovery .
Will be better dealing with the speedier players but could get bullied a bit .
Deffo part of a long term plan

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Being reported in France that we are very close , there has been interest from Spain but nothing from England other than us .
He is a good young player .
Will make the odd mistake but has good recovery .
Will be better dealing with the speedier players but could get bullied a bit .
Deffo part of a long term plan
He's a big lad, once he's fully grown and used to the BPL he won't be bullied by 99% of players. He'll be doing the bullying instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom