• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Even if we do sign him it's ****ing disgraceful how long we take to move deals on. We have a reputation with clubs and agents as being so ****ing slow to work with they often just refuse.

Everything seems to drag with Arsenal. There's no way we are going to be able to sign what we need in the next 4 weeks of the transfer window.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hope Emery walks. Like him or not imagine trying to be a manger here. Diabolical.
it's s**t people here want top Manager and emery isn't really top manager but he still want to work with club that get him what he want even without CL football ffs we are 6th richest club in the world the way we act in transfer is pretty annoying we are slow we wait forever to make bids we take long to discuss contracts no manager will like that.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

D_RsVZoU4AAsloD

Make that my avatar please @yousif_arsenal

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Laughing out loud here .:lol:

Imagine being shafted by Sp**s on a deal you've been working for the past month. Unreal scenes happening atm, historical times.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Laughing out loud here .:lol:

Imagine being shafted by Sp**s on a deal you've been working for the past month. Unreal scenes happening atm, historical times.
yes not surprised when many people say it'll get much much worse before get better.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I guess we just have to wait and see if we were that close to completing the deal I'm pretty sure the club will up their offer, they won't just let Sp**s have a free run. Match their offer and just get it over and done with.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Trying hard... but cant get worked up about this one.

Far more pressing issues for next season. Seems a drain on resources + time with the season so close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom