• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian Joins Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
What rubbish is this? How can the Usual Suspects be labelled negative for going against Emery and wanting Arteta? Negative for questioning Raul/Kia and all these dodgy signings? Now Raul has been sacked the con man. How can you be negative for questioning why we’re giving 4 year deals to an old tramp like Cedric? Luiz who was poor all season. 3 year deal to Willian at 32 etc.

Calling me homophobic, doesn’t this forum make Indian jokes non stop? I’m not even Indian, even if I was Indian you guys think it’s ok to constantly make Indian jokes? Or are Indians fair game? There are Indians who use this forum and must be offensive to them. I make Indian and various jokes too, but then later I don’t get on my high horse about something. You idiots want to get offended by gay jokes while your bashing Indians non stop.

**** right off. Willian is a bum too, only here because of Kia.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

What rubbish is this?
You are definitely overly negative, only have a good word to say about Özil and Wenger really if you deep it.
You pretty much slag off everything else and can be a bit condescending to those who disagree with you (not me but I've seen it).
You've calmed down nowadays but it used to be a lot worse, you have called me a n**ce several times over the years :lol:

I can't tell if you are being serious there but the Indian and "midget" jokes I see around are of poor taste so I definitely agree. I just assumed you and your cronies have met or know each other in real life - it does come across as non malicious banter - but still.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
What rubbish is this? How can the Usual Suspects be labelled negative for going against Emery and wanting Arteta? Negative for questioning Raul/Kia and all these dodgy signings? Now Raul has been sacked the con man. How can you be negative for questioning why we’re giving 4 year deals to an old tramp like Cedric? Luiz who was poor all season. 3 year deal to Willian at 32 etc.

Calling me homophobic, doesn’t this forum make Indian jokes non stop? I’m not even Indian, even if I was Indian you guys think it’s ok to constantly make Indian jokes? Or are Indians fair game? There are Indians who use this forum and must be offensive to them. I make Indian and various jokes too, but then later I don’t get on my high horse about something. You idiots want to get offended by gay jokes while your bashing Indians non stop.

**** right off. Willian is a bum too, only here because of Kia.

When I tagged you in the fight between Rachel Riley and the Indian Arsenal fan, when I went to bed that night I thought to myself, "wait, why did I do that?" :lol:

I didn't even know why or how you became Indian, someone told me later on though, it was a reddit post or something.

Think we all just have to watch the jokes me make around here, some are funny but others could come across as hurtful...we just have to make sure we keep that legendary AM humour, without going too far towards offensive.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
A mod changed Gdeep's tagline to Bum Squad CEO, which is confusing, but ignore it....trust me...

Bum Squad = The positive guys that annoy everyone.

Usual Sispects = The negative guys that piss everyone off.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right

TautShortGalah-size_restricted.gif

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

You are definitely overly negative, only have a good word to say about Özil and Wenger really if you deep it.
You pretty much slag off everything else and can be a bit condescending to those who disagree with you (not me but I've seen it).
You've calmed down nowadays but it used to be a lot worse, you have called me a n**ce several times over the years :lol:

I can't tell if you are being serious there but the Indian and "midget" jokes I see around are of poor taste so I definitely agree. I just assumed you and your cronies have met or know each other in real life - it does come across as non malicious banter - but still.
Imagine @Macho trying to take the moral high ground :lol: Absolute f*cking clown.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Macho really offering 1 on 1s over DMs? :lol::lol:
Yup

many times, many members. @Gooner416 didnt wanna meet cause he’s at sea or whatever.

He’s held a candle for me ever since the f*cking tw*t. Follows me around crying about my posts but I have him on ignore after he didn’t want to settle whatever problem he had. If you never said anything I wouldn’t have known.

Last edited:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Bloody hell, Dhorasoo played for Milan and PSG too. I also wonder how many players are mixed with indian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright
Top Bottom