• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Seen the light now, this guy is a certified gimp.

Forgive me, @GDeep™ senpai!

Jae

Literally what is the point in this guy? What is he supposed to be good at? He doesn't do anything particularly well, he has no stand out qualities.

GDeep™

League is very weak
In the end we lose, not like I win anything here. Here is an ex Chelsea old player who will be on our books and picking a wage in the coming years.

Tiring stuff.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

EmVGHcUXEAEOr64

Yo wtf? :lol:

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I've been insistent that while I haven't been happy with Willian, his performances have been largely OK without being particularly good. Basically, his floor has been "not bad" this season.

That said.....he was utter **** today, and not even a decent 20 min **** with edging, a really **** 5 minute one with no build and a constant threat of disturbance. Gave the ball away, didn't take anybody on, didn't seem to want to create any chances, defended poorly for the opening goal and just generally added a negative input for this game. Pepe has his detractors, but at this point he must play. Even Reiss at his most unconfident would be 100x better than what we saw today. Going well off this signing already.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I've been insistent that while I haven't been happy with Willian, his performances have been largely OK without being particularly good. Basically, his floor has been "not bad" this season.

That said.....he was utter **** today, and not even a decent 20 min **** with edging, a really **** 5 minute one with no build and a constant threat of disturbance. Gave the ball away, didn't take anybody on, didn't seem to want to create any chances, defended poorly for the opening goal and just generally added a negative input for this game. Pepe has his detractors, but at this point he must play. Even Reiss at his most unconfident would be 100x better than what we saw today. Going well off this signing already.
You would expect the club to learn from past mistakes by now. We have Pepe and we could've rotated 1-2 young players with him. Now, we have a 32years old guy doing nothing on 150k/w, Pepe on the bench and young players can't make the match squad :D

RacingPhoton

Established Member
I have said this enough number of times. But here I am saying it again. Don't make Arsenal Chelsea's care home. When I raised the point about motivation in his transfer thread, people were all over me saying Willian is different. Now we will pay his wages for three ****ing years for absolutely no reason.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Don’t think it’s a coincidence their last two goals came down his side once he’d gone off. At worst he protects his full back and covers ground.

On the ball though it’s brutal, he looks completely lost. I meme on Lampard but almost five months ago he was a key part of his system that was banging in the goals for fun and finished top 4.

He comes here and looks completely lost, I remember all you people who were against the signing thought he’d be ok but poor value in year 3. This is worse than anyone could’ve imagined.

Terrible today. He offers nothing to our attack at the moment. No way he should be starting over Pepe or Nelson.

But guess as we saw in the second half. Grealish turned up gear or two when Willian went off and Pepe left Bellerin on the island to defend against him...

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
I'd sell him in January if possible, before his reputation goes to pieces completely and we're stuck with him for the entire three years.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
This is the best version of him we are going to get too, only downhill from here(especially that last year of his contract), what a joke.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom