• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I wouldn't assume anything with our board and management.

The major difference is that Chelsea can sell on Ziyech and turn a "profit" or get a return on investment.

Willian is just dead money.
Yep but even sales aren’t guaranteed as we discovered this summer.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Grealish turned up gear or two when Willian went off and Pepe left Bellerin on the island to defend against him...
Poor Bellerin, having to defend against the opposition LW. :lol:

Maybe Arteta isn’t a good defensive coach and just chucks bodies at the problem. Is this what we’ve come to? It’s not as if Bellerin was left 2v1 all the time.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Yeah but come on, on current form he’d have fallen off harder than Fetty Wap.

I refuse to believe he’s declined almost overnight from the post lockdown games where he was probably Chelsea’s best player.
Definitely a team issue, think even G his biggest hated would admit that. I was expecting a decent first season and taking a good second one as a bonus.

Impossible that he’s declined in the space of two months. We all know where to look. :lol:

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Yeah, a lot back peddling from all the 'he was a great acquisition' posters. @Trilly and @Rex Banter as usual giving me grief about not understanding stuff in their regular tag team attack. :lol:

He wasn't a great acquisition, he was too old for a three year contract, his wages were ridiculous, he was never a very creative player and it undermined Pepe. All these things we said, but got lectured by the 'footballing experts' on here. Some, the same posters still telling us how rubbish Arsène was.:lol:
Wait why are you @‘ing me?

Malky

Established Member
Our only hope is an MLS team comes calling and he fancies America, otherwise, we're stuck with an already in decline Willian for another 2 years :facepalm:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Our only hope is an MLS team comes calling and he fancies America, otherwise, we're stuck with an already in decline Willian for another 2 years and 8 months :facepalm:

Fixed that for you.

:drool:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Many on here thought Willian for a free was a good signing, me included. What I didnt expect was for Arteta to play him every game regardless of performance. If we are complaining about anyone start with the manager, he's doing the same with Laca!

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I am not against Willian if we revert to the formation and personnel we used against Sheffield utd in the 2nd half.

Partey and Elneny/Xhaka/Ceballos with Willian infront of them
with Aubameyang upfront flanked by Pepe and Saka

The last time we've scored in open play in the league. Arteta needs to be brave.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Many on here thought Willian for a free was a good signing, me included. What I didnt expect was for Arteta to play him every game regardless of performance. If we are complaining about anyone start with the manager, he's doing the same with Laca!
99% of the fans expected to see both Willian and Pepe together on the pitch, with Nelson providing some depth. Nobody expected we would sign Willian to bench Pepe and kill Nelson's career here

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
99% of the fans expected to see both Willian and Pepe together on the pitch, with Nelson providing some depth. Nobody expected we would sign Willian to bench Pepe and kill Nelson's career here

So did I, if anything I thought Willian would rotate with Saka so we dont run him into the ground.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Extremely frustrated at this signing now that it’s clear he came to be our starting RW. Immediately makes it awful business IMO.

I thought we were signing a budget no10 that could improve the service to our attack, reduce the gap between our midfield and front line and have us create centrally not just via the wings.

I’d have rather not signed him and paid the 100k we’re saving by not playing Özil or whatever.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Swear you had Mourinho as you avi when he was available after getting sacked by Chelsea?

Nah was memeing back then. I wanted Wenger to stay but the scenes around him to change right up until he almost got sacked.

Could tell the Kroenkes and Gazidis had made a mess of things. Only really wanted Jose last November.

Reactions: A_G

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom