• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I mean a confident in form Willian probably buries that chance. I thought he was alright in his cameo, nothing amazing but definitely one of his better performances in his time here and basically filled the role he was supposed to pretty well.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I mean a confident in form Willian probably buries that chance. I thought he was alright in his cameo, nothing amazing but definitely one of his better performances in his time here and basically filled the role he was supposed to pretty well.

Pretty depressing but that was his best game in an Arsenal shirt after his first one :lol:

ptrcopp

There needs to be a question put to Arteta on what he thinks Willian brings... and why he isn’t playing Martinelli instead.

I see no positive.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
We have a busted flush on 200k a week and it's still not the end of the first year of a three year contract. Words really don't sum up just how catastrophic this transfer was.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
We have a busted flush on 200k a week and it's still not the end of the first year of a three year contract. Words really don't sum up just how catastrophic this transfer was.

sorry this should be in the Auba thread, oh wait no it works here too

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom