• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

Polar Bear

Dreadful when he came on, I can't believe Martinelli didn't come on, instead it has to be Willian, oh yes Willian! he who scored zero goals for us and has close too zero assists. Just an awful player, he is so many levels below every other player, Would rather have Ryan, Runarsson, Leno or Macey playing outfield than Willian

TinFish

The worst player in the Emirates era since Andre Santos. Problem is Willian makes my blood boil - Santos did not.

Also I urge the club to do some testing on him. There is no way in hell this guy is 32 years old. He surely must be around 36 at least. The FA need to investigate his passport credentials and hopefully they’re fraudulent. If so he can be terminated/banned with minimal loss to the club.

Pop Tart

Established Member
You can see his heart is not in it, in good attacking positions when receiving the ball he goes backwards rather then forwards. No tempo whatsoever. Clear from his exit from Chelsea he was only thinking of money.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This guy doesn't even give a ****. He's so bad, it's not even funny.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sometimes you forgive player if he try but things not coming to him but when a player not showing any interest despite being massively off form then there no choice just get rid. Arteta gave him enough chances he not good enough and Arteta should try give Martinelli more chances

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Probably our worst signing since I became a fan.

I'd take jeffers over this guy.

say yes

forum master baiter
I mean, he’s copping a bit too much flack now. Think he’s gonna get hate every time he plays and doesn’t score.

But it does piss me off how slow he plays.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Once again. He is being used incorrectly. Willian is a player that adds balance, to a lopsided attack. Hazard on the left, Willian right. Neymar left, Willian right. He plays on the right. He can't play on the left, he isn't a 10. He is a right winger who can stop you, get a yard and whip a ball in. He can travel in space and he usually puts a soft in.

He isn't someone you bring onto the left to change a game.

However, we don't need him. We have Saka, ESR and Ødegaard who would be more effective on the right. We have loads of players on the left.

Theres no way he should get on before Martinelli. This whole seniority thing is really annoying.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
To be fair we made 9 other mistakes like that the whole game with other players. Though he is not what we need.

I was ****ing fuming when this was happening this is stuff of a player who is finished.
I really supported him when we signed but he has been a disaster since.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom