• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He somehow keeps looking worse every time he comes on...soon he will come on and just start hacking our players and scoring own goals.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
th

Please

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'm not sure there's anything more to say now. This is like the Özil thing but without any of the happy memories. He's bad, he's old, he's expensive, everyone hates him, and he's ex Chelsea. Don't think I can remember a player ever having so much against him.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Willian vs Leeds
Minutes Played ~ 34
Total Shots ~ 0
Shots on Target ~ 0
Goals ~ 0
Assists ~ 0
Total Passes ~ 8
Key Passes ~ 0
Dribbles Attempted ~ 0
Successful Dribbles ~
Fouls Drawn ~ 0
Duels ~ 1
Duels Won ~ 0
Impressive! Those are some dreadful numbers to be honest. He looked totally disinterested coming on. Time for Arteta to walk the walk and leave this bum off the squad for a while.

Bloodbather

Established Member

The worst thing about this whole ordeal is that it's not a Mustafi case where we can count down the days or expect a move away. We only just signed him and gave him an expensive long-term deal. **** me.

Him playing is to the detriment of the team because it takes minutes away from Pépé, Martinelli and Nelson.

Sweet'n'Soulful

Yet another banned account of Jury
The worst thing about this whole ordeal is that it's not a Mustafi case where we can count down the days or expect a move away. We only just signed him and gave him an expensive long-term deal. **** me.

Him playing is to the detriment of the team because it takes minutes away from Pépé, Martinelli and Nelson.
Probably better to remember the player he can be and hope he starts producing what he can do, rather than cry about every step he takes on a football pitch, be it starts or 5 minute sub appearances.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Probably better to remember the player he can be and hope he starts producing what he can do, rather than cry about every step he takes on a football pitch, be it starts or 5 minute sub appearances.

I'd freeze him out of the team and force him to go to China or something, personally. As I said, him playing takes minutes away from more promising players.

Sweet'n'Soulful

I'd freeze him out of the team and force him to go to China or something, personally. As I said, him playing takes minutes away from more promising players.
You don't do that though. There's clearly a good player in there that for whatever reason isn't producing. Binning him after half a season is just football fan frustration talk. It doesn't happen in the real world because that's not what you do. We need him ti be able to contribute so we can do well. and he's more than capable of that.

Sweet'n'Soulful

What exactly are we getting by playing this fraud over the likes of Pepe and Martinelli. Arteta should realise that this transfer is a massive flop. No point giving him chances trying to prove a point. Find a way to sell him, cut the losses and move on.
We were 4-0 up and we need to get him confident and producing. Pepe is more important and Martinelli has forever.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Latest posts

Top Bottom