• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Betis weren't interested in him when he was on a free but they'll pay a fee for him?
giphy.gif

senna

I can believe someone will pay a fee for Willian - i just cant believe a a team like Betis has the ability to pay his wages & he aint taking a pay cut.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He doesn't look happy and isnt playing like a happy player and we certainly aren't happy with him.

Seems unlikely given the money involved. Mind you he's got his signing on bonus so maybe he'll just leave.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He not happy? why? he changed a team and still in London and starting everygame but if any team ready to pay us they are welcome.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
While I'm not Willians biggest fan nor did I want him isnt this hugely worrying that all of these players said Artetas plan and vision was one of the main pulls yet everyone seems so unhappy.

Willian unhappy after 2 months. Auba looks unhappy after signing his new deal. Saliba looks unhappy under Arteta for obvious reasons. I dare say theres other players. Özil frozen out rightly or wrongly.

Is this a sign that actually what Arteta promised and said was in fact just what they wanted to hear and then hes done the opposite?

This is not a good sign from the club that new signings are unhappy. It sends messages out to the other potential new signings. Considering Artetas handling of Thomas too playing him when he was clearly injured it doesnt look good.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's was bad transfer to start with cost us nothing but he wasn't what we needed really. His performance not really great and he look disinterested as rest of the team.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
We should take pity on Betis and let them have Willian this january itself, as much as that would hurt us.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Even if its remotely true, Mikel has a history of begging older players to stay.

We should really check whos facilitating the transfers at Real Betis and see if there is any legs. Specific personnel or a pattern of some sort.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I think it’s more likely we’ll get Oscar than this washed up bum, Willian leaving.

Eh8VUE7XsAEzoup

LasseD

Is this story even remotely credible? God, I would love to be rid of him and give his playing time to a cheaper youngster. I don’t think he’s been as awful as many people suggest, but he’s been embarrassingly bland for a man earning millions.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Willian one of the league's most consistent players over the past decade looks lost this season. Maybe WE are the problem and not him. Just a thought.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Willian one of the league's most consistent players over the past decade looks lost this season. Maybe WE are the problem and not him. Just a thought.

Consistently average
Appearances 244
Goals 37
Assists 36

He's averaged 5 goals per season for Chelsea overall and 7 in the league (I'm rounding up in order to be generous).

That's pretty rotten for a Brazilian winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom