• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,913
  • Views 232,752

Would you be happy with the Willian signing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Its fine. Basic salary is lower than hes currently on. We are getting rid of so much dross off the wage bill in the next two years that it shouldn't be an issue. If he hits those bonuses then hes worth the money.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
The **** even had the cheek to include loyalty payments. If you include Aubameyang’s loyalty payments and bonuses he already earns £350k a week :lol:

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
What does it matter if it’s a basic wage compared to sign on fee? It’s still 35m for a 32 year old.

Hopefully bullshit.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What does it matter if it’s a basic wage compared to sign on fee? It’s still 35m for a 32 year old.

Hopefully bullshit.
it's way less than that it's likely less than 20M. free signings always confusing because signing fees.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Aubameyang gets £198,000 base salary, £50,000 for every league game he starts and we win, £15,150,000 in loyalty payments, £2,260,000 Champions League bonus he was paid when he signed, £300,000 a year bonus for 25 goals and assists. That’s £350,000 per week but they’ll tell you he’s earning £200,000 in all those contract extension articles. Agendas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom