• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,913
  • Views 233,146

Would you be happy with the Willian signing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
First he`ll beat us in the final and then he`ll come here for a last big payday. Seriously though I think he could be a very good signing but if it takes a three year deal on big wages we should stay clear. Two year deal or ideally 1+1 with 150K or something is reasonable but unlikely to happen, if that`s that he`s after he could just stay at Chelsea.
He is good but he getting older he not going ti improve us and will be hard to be sold why putting ourselves in trouble?

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Before anyone mentions ‘BuT hE’s oN a FrEE’ please remember that a year of Luiz ending of costing us 25M+.

Replacing our record signing with William? Nah.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Before anyone mentions ‘BuT hE’s oN a FrEE’ please remember that a year of Luiz ending of costing us 25M+.

Replacing our record signing with William? Nah.
That end up being not true kia said total cost is under 10m

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Depending on how long the contract is, then I think I might be okay with this.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Chelsea sign Werner, Ziyech, Havertz and we get their 33 year old left over.

On paper, with the potential signings, our squad doesn’t look that good ahead of next season.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

On paper, with the potential signings, our squad doesn’t look that good ahead of next season.
Nope, it doesn't. Just look at Chelsea, United, Liverpool, and City next season. And that's not including Leicester, Tottenham, Wolves, Everton...

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor

Yet you conveniently act as if we don’t already have Aubameyang, Lacazette, Pepe, Saka, Martinelli in our attacking positions. We are stacked there and have far greater fire power than Chelsea did, hence why their signing of a striker (Werner) and a winger (Ziyech) were necessities.

**** mentality runs deep.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Yet you conveniently act as if we don’t already have Aubameyang, Lacazette, Pepe, Saka, Martinelli in our attacking positions. We are stacked there and have far greater fire power than Chelsea did, hence why their signing of a striker (Werner) and a winger (Ziyech) were necessities.

**** mentality runs deep.
Stacked where? Laca has 10 goals and a poor season. Saka and Martinelli are kids.

You’re abit boring now, come on here call people a **** and run off. You’re one of the biggest cry babies this site has ever seen.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Willian and Coutinho probably end up costing double a Grealish/Brooks combo for half the production.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom