• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,913
  • Views 232,684

Would you be happy with the Willian signing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
What? @El Duderino said ESPN Brasil are reliable.

They're usually very realiable. I was checking his twitter and didn't see where Willam was mentioned, tho.

Might be from a segment on an ESPN Brasil program or something. My feeling is that this is probably coming from Kia, I think William really wants to be at Chelsea.

Reactions: A_G

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Nope, unsubstantiated. As usual, football fans having a problem with agents who are doing their job, simply to get the best value and deals for their clients.

It wasn't unsubtantiated... He got his arrest warrant revoked by a higher court, but his involvement with Corinthians and MSI is widely reported. The man is crooked.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
What do you mean unsubstantiated? A judge gave the order.

Didn’t know that we are all of a sudden putting stock in to the proceedings of Brazil’s judiciary. A country, need I remind you, with mass corruption at the political level

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Yeah i'm not sure defending the propriety of Kia Joorabchian is the hill anyone wants to die on.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

What a thoroughly depressing time it is when this thread is bumped.

Rather sign Fraser than another Chelsea BUM.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I never send death threats. I'm a man of peace.
scourc5182-8414.jpg

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Latest posts

Top Bottom