• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win the Europa or get a new manager

Would you rather win the Europa, or get a new manager?

• Win the Europa

Votes: 41 54.7%
  • New manager

Votes: 34 45.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm pretty sure that he'll stay for another year.Just wonder what will board do afterwards.
It will be ridiculous because it will repeat the problems of 16/17 season the fans and players will have no clue if Wenger is staying or gone

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He's gone after next season. As much as I can't stand him managing the club anymore, I'd take a season off if it meant seeing us win the EL. Only if he's guaranteed to **** off though. Was that the deal?

Fallout

at this point i'm not emotionally invested in the club and i'm comfortable with that feeling. i can survive another year of wenger (apathy). lets win the EL so we can get some champions league money next season and prestige.

Preacher

Always Crying
Wenger won't stay if he won't win EL. He will be sacked, if he won't quit himself. Our board and Kroenke are stupid reactive mugs, but even they imo have breaking point.

Arsenal club and all the fanbase are barely alive these days. Decisions have to be made. If you look from Kroenke's point of view, Wenger is costing money to the club. How long our current and future sponsors can tolerate throwing big money at the club without CL.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
I will vote, comment and discuss on this thread if and only if Arsenal can somehow someway get past Atletico in the SF first and foremost and miraculously make it to the final in Lyon.

For now I’m on the fence and will wait and see how the two legs against Simeone’s team play out.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Win the Europa.

Throw in 'new set of players' option & I would be tempted.

Atleast Wenger was great once. The vast majority of these clowns will always be average & only see league titles in our trophy room.

CanadianGooner1608

I don't like thinking in absolutes tbh.
It doesn't have to be either/or.

I love Wenger, but it's time for him to go graciously. It was time to leave graciously when we finished 2nd to Leicester if I'm honest, even though at the time I was just happy we moved up from 4th place.

At the same time, I refuse to stop rooting for my club while they compete for european silverware. I want them to do well, I want them to click, and I wajt to be able to rub their victories in my non-Arsenal fan friends' faces.

So yeah. No vote for me on this. I want both to happen lol.

Jae

In all seriousness. We will benefit more from being in the Champions League next season than we will from getting a new manager and being in the Europa again. At least we will be able to attract more quality players if we're playing with the big boys.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
People need to understand Wenger will be the one who decides when he'll leave.

The only thing we know for sure in this situation is Wenger won’t quit. We don’t know what the owner/board are going to do as we’re currently in an unprecedented situation for the Wenger era. Quite likely to finish 7th, on course for lowest points total since 95/96 and highest number of defeats since 94/95, people are not showing up to the games anymore. We’ve basically gone full circle and are in the position we were before he got here in terms of results.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
New manager - choose long term development over short term success (with a trophy that would only mask issues). I said the same about the FA Cup.

The PL is the golden parameter and we've failed badly two years running, declining significantly and falling way behind the pack. Don't let a cup run overshadow just how bad we've been this season.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Form wise and talent wise A. Madrid steamroll us. If Arsenal somehow manage to get past them then Wenger can see out his contract. But mostly we'll get out in the semis and get a new manager.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
We are not beating Athletico over two legs.
A new manager and win the CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game
Top Bottom