• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

World Cup Qualifiers, September 3 and 7

Henry IV

I'd love to play for NI against England tomorrow night. There are a couple of England players I would like to "take out".

MikeBart19

Come on Polska!!! I really hope we beat Wales tomorrow. It will be tough but we beat them away, and I heard Bellamy and Hartson are out. Still, i think it will be a difficult encounter. I'm hoping for one of the top 2 runners up spots!

qs

Established Member
Anyone from FRance want to predict the Frech team for tomorrow?

Cant wait for it, its gonna be a great match.

brianfrance

Established Member
qs said:

At the moment we dont know if thuram and cissé can play this one

considering both can play :

1st solution :

4-5-1 :

....................coupet...................
sagnol...thuram..boumsong..gallas
..............Vieira..Makélélé............
Wiltord*............................Malouda**
......................ZZ........................
............................Henry..............

*Moves upfront when henry moves left wing; giuly could be there instead
**very defensive minded

4-2-1-1-2 :

....................coupet...................
.............thuram..boumsong.........
Sagnol*..............................Gallas
............Vieira.....Makélélé.............
........................................Malouda**
........................ZZ.......................
.............Cissé.............Henry.........

*Very offensive minded
**Plays ala karembeu of 98; attacks a lot, defends a lot.

cant wait too :wink:

the dawn raids

Established Member
USArsenal said:
ManUre are supposedly interested in Onyewu...

yeah ive heard that too; although i can think of another English team who could use a big physical presence at the back even more. :wink:

or maybe its just that i dont want another American heading to the bastards and wasting away on the bench.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
i think he could do the business for us... he's built like a linebacker... kept Borgetti in his pocket the whole match last weekend... but i highly doubt it will happen... didnt he just sign a new deal with Standard Liege this season? (or last season)

brianfrance

Established Member
qs said:

Dude, it started slowly for you, our U21 team has just beaten yours :wink:

Wenger14

Established Member
Will Sven stick to 4-5-1 or get back to a 4-4-2 with owen coming back?

I think he'll go for a 4-5-1, with Rooney on the right and Cole on the left, with Owen upfront.

Army of Me

Established Member
Wenger14 said:

I think he'll go for a 4-5-1, with Rooney on the right and Cole on the left, with Owen upfront.

oh god, who knows what that man will do next, he'll probably play lampard at right back and david james up front in a 'mighty ducks' style arrow formation.

Army of Me

Established Member
oh and by the way, if you can, watch norway v scotland - come on scotland!

he won't be playing, but we'll have some of this...

mcfadden_int.jpg

and none of this...

15319_26637_0.jpg

invisibleman18

Established Member
pha2er said:
Wenger14 said:

oh god, who knows what that man will do next, he'll probably play lampard at right back and david james up front in a 'mighty ducks' style arrow formation.

hes going for 4-3-3, with owen in for cole

Robinson
Young/P.Neville....Carragher.....Ferdinand.....Cole
Lampard....Beckham....Gerrard
SWP...Owen...Rooney

well its official, sven has lost the plot.

invisibleman18

Established Member
yeah true. dont know why he chooses the qualifiers to do such crazy experiments though.
succumbing to press/fan pressure to play SWP, and rather than do the most sensible thing and drop lampard or beckham, hes making up stupid formations to include him.

Army of Me

Established Member
because he's mental, and despite being 4 years into the job, he still hasn't got a clue what to do!

bring back venables, he'll do the business for you.

i tell you, it's crying shame he didn't take the chelsea job, that would've benefitted england and arsenal!

invisibleman18

Established Member
very true.
its so annoying cos we actually have a good team. its getting held back by an awful manager. i could accept it more if it was a poor team, but this is actually a great bunch of players IMO.

qs

Established Member
brianfrance said:
qs said:

Yeah I watched the game. Yis had far more quality than us in fairness. I nearly had a heart attack when they brought on the stretcher for Clichy.
For some reason the Irish crowd seemed to be singing the Theirry Henry song, which Id have understood anywhere else but this was in Cork, everyone in Cork supports ManUre cos its Keanes hometown.

Still we'll whoop yis tonight. Ye have Thierry but he's no match for the mighty Clinton Morrisson :lol:

I predict 1-1

Ricky_AFC

qs said:
brianfrance said:
qs said:

Yeah I watched the game. Yis had far more quality than us in fairness. I nearly had a heart attack when they brought on the stretcher for Clichy.
For some reason the Irish crowd seemed to be singing the Theirry Henry song, which Id have understood anywhere else but this was in Cork, everyone in Cork supports ManUre cos its Keanes hometown.

Still we'll whoop yis tonight. Ye have Thierry but he's no match for the mighty Clinton Morrisson :lol:

I predict 1-1

I didn't see the game and i haven't heard about Clichy and the stretcher...he is ok isn't he?

Ricky_AFC

Obviously you would of said if he got carried off, what i meant by my question was did he seem ok after the incident and be fit for arsenal 8)

qs

Established Member
Yeah he was fine he played the rest of the game no bother, annoyed the IRish supporters because they thought he'd over played the injury just to waste time.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom