• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

World Cup Qualifiers, September 3 and 7

brianfrance

Established Member
GS mate ? Where are you ;D I told you, you couldn't win this one :mrgreen:
Anyway hard match, and great goal by onrie
Bas loss for england - wenger said about it 'surprise of the century' :|

IBL

Established Member
No probs! It'll be better quality when I upgrade my phone to the 2 megapixel SonyEricsson :wink:

The reaction by McAteer and the other guy after watching the goal was quite funny too :D

Now I'm off to cry over the England result...

informed1

they thought they could bloody walk out there and score goals without breaking a sweat....when I saw the formation I said WTF is that mess, they got fustrated far too easy and were downright confused. It was a warped game could only come from a psycho who sat on the bench and barely opened his mouth. Steve McClaren was out their urging them on, giving them a bollocking and getting messages across, I dont know WTF the bespectacled dimwit in the suit did, and quite frankly I am beyond caring. Cant believe what I saw, downright disgusting. ARRRRRGGGHHHH I'm so pissed off....damn it, :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

oh one more thing, I have nothing against Owen but I think he was stiff tonight and didn't do much I mean why oh why oh why

AFCG7

Established Member
Luca Toni was also linked with us before wasnt he? It would have been good to have someone like him in the squad. He's tall and strong and very skilful with the ball as well.

RammiXP

England where a joke tonight. Even at the End NI looked the more likely to score. All I can say is Scotland where damn right awful under Berti Vogts and you look at how organised they are now under Walter smith. Its time to get an English manager with some passion and discipline then maybe the team will leave up to its potential.

Rocafella

Established Member
Passion and discipline is all well and good but they also have to possess tactical ability as well. If Sven does make it to the next game I think its a pretty safe bet he won't be trying to get his team to play 4-5-1.

Lukazan

Established Member
Henry's goal for France was a gem. Heard apart from the goal he didn't play too well though, but ah well, it'll give him an extra boost of confidence going in to the weekend's game.

And England.. well I'd rather not talk about it.

Legend#1

Established Member
LuKaZaN said:
Henry's goal for France was a gem. Heard apart from the goal he didn't play too well though, but ah well, it'll give him an extra boost of confidence going in to the weekend's game.

He was double and triple teamed throughout.. and playing central and by himself doesn't help.. We all know that isn't his game.

A bit of RvP for y'all..

http://rapidshare.de/files/4837213/_SBS ... 1.mpg.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/4835220/_SBS ... 1.mpg.html

:)

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
lee1001 said:
leonardo santiago said:
Spain look like going to the playoffs, Kezman equalised for Serbia & Montenegro, 4 minutes left.

England vs Spain anyone?
Czechs (if they don't qualify as best 2nd team) won't be pushovers either for who meets them. Same goes for Turkey.

lee1001

Established Member
I see RVN is in trouble again. Had an incident with an Andorra player earlier and when he scored the fourth (Freekick and assist from RVP) he ran straight over and celebrated right in the Andorra players face for keeping him onside, resulting in a yellow.

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
lee1001 said:
I see RVN is in trouble again. Had an incident with an Andorra player earlier and when he scored the fourth (Freekick and assist from RVP) he ran straight over and celebrated right in the Andorra players face for keeping him onside, resulting in a yellow.
Andorra were doing Savage tackles all the time, delaying play whenever they could and pretending to be dying every time they were touch. The ref was crap too. A few of the Dutch players were really irritated and didn't show composure, mainly Cocu and RVN. Cocu was send of for elbowing (not really bad) a player who just had tackled Van der Vaart in a way which could have ended his season. RVN could have had a yellow before, he was iriitated, especially after he missed the penalty.

Don't like RVN anyway, hope Van Basten drops him.

KingReyes

Established Member
Legend#1 said:
LuKaZaN said:

He was double and triple teamed throughout.. and playing central and by himself doesn't help.. We all know that isn't his game.

A bit of RvP for y'all..

http://rapidshare.de/files/4837213/_SBS ... 1.mpg.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/4835220/_SBS ... 1.mpg.html

:)

Thanks for those, some great moves by RVP.

Also England can still qualify in first place, IF they win their remaining two games against Austria and Poland. I also heard on TV that Poland have qualified as "a best runner up"

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom