• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

World Cup Qualifiers

Isragooner

brianfrance said:
Clichy played the last 20 minutes of Israel-France U21 (france lost 3-2; there were 4 goals within 6 minutes!!) He was superb on his left side, far better than berthod IMO. With a decent striker, at least one of his crosses would have been transformed into a goal.

Yeah,he was great ha?!
i watched that game,i wanted to go..but im keeping my energy for tomorrow..
but the game was strange,two goalkeeping blunders in 4 minutes!
and after that,Boring..
clichy was great didn't lose one ball,made some decent crosses,but the strikers were poor.

But that israeli midfielder alberman is great,Racing Santander bought him last season and loaned him to his old club,next year he will be in spain i guess,Great prospect.

Ali was not in the squad at all.

Mark

Established Member
I'm surprised Clichy can't get a start for the U-21s.

And Ali is now 22 I think so logically can't play for the U-21s anymore.

Sith_Gooner

Mark said:

I think this is because the France captain is also the left back, and quite a good one at that!!

I remember in last season's u/20 tournament, that was on eurosport, he never played and that seemed to be the reason!!

brianfrance

Established Member
It seems the french will play ala 98' with 3 defensive midfielders...Diarra Pedretti Vieira...it has been tested in the last training session... :? Again, Karembeu Deschamps Petit was far better, dominatrix should try something different IMO :lol: Anyway, I have a bad feeling about this match, now I nearly hope Titi won't play, I don't want him to get injured 'for nothing'
And Marlet has been called up :lol: What a joke

Soler

Established Member
Am I the only one who sees the French failing to qualify? From an Arsenal perspective that'd simply be awesome :mrgreen:

Sammer

Established Member
Soler said:
Am I the only one who sees the French failing to qualify? :

No, you are not :D

The last great match the french national team played was, as far as I recall (please correct me, if I am wrong brianfrance), a friendly against Germany in November 2003, which I was lucky to see live.

They have been ****e all around and even if they qualify, they won´t make it anywhere next year in the WC 2006, with that stubborn c**t Domench.

It´s amazing how fast that brilliant french team went down... :shock:

brianfrance

Established Member
Yeah against Germany we were very good
It's not impossible to see France at home during the wc; I've said it already, the team will be good again in 2008/2010
But Soler I disagree, an arsenal player in the WC is a good 'window' for the club

brianfrance

Established Member
Sith_Gooner said:
Mark said:

I think this is because the France captain is also the left back, and quite a good one at that!!

I remember in last season's u/20 tournament, that was on eurosport, he never played and that seemed to be the reason!!

Yes berthod is the captain and...play for lyon

brianfrance

Established Member
You're right!!
I can't believe it, HT, 0-0 !!! It's going to be another ****ing 0-0!!!! Possession France 59% 6 shots 1 on target (yeah wiltord nearly scored but that keeper made a great save) Isreal 0 shot !!
We need henry, we ****ing need henry

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
this is ****ing embarrasing. france cant break isreal!?!? i'm really pissed about this cos i like france alot (sorry england fans). if i ever met domenech, i'd call him a ******. david beckham with a very calm finish there.

brianfrance

Established Member
Isreal couldn't manage A SHOT until Trez was sent off...I can't believe it...we can't beat poor opponent like israel and switzerland, and domenech is talking about winning the wc
i can't choose between laugh and cry

kanuuu

Established Member
:lol: At France doing rubbish. England maybe only beating ****e opposition, but at east we're actually beating them! France have lost a lot of great players over the last few years and it'll take a while for them to recover.

Did Henry play at all, as a sub?

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom