• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Worst Arsenal XI

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Can't believe we gave for Xhaka and Mustafi 85 000 e.
To be honest, I was one of the one's here pretty positive about signing the both of them because they were recognized players rated pretty highly at the time. I mean I knew Xhaka's limitations enough but I really didn't expect him to flop that bad. As for Mustafi, I was just over the moon we were paying big money for a rated CB for the first time even though he seemed pretty similar to Kos and not what we needed. He started pretty damn good but then went mental.

They're both decent players though. Just unsuited to the PL in case of Xhaka and Mustafi is just not right up there for some reason because its pretty obvious he is actually a good player.

Both the signings at the time felt as though we were finally changing and instead they set us back years.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Martinez
Jenkinson Mustafi Squillaci Santos
Frimpong Denilson
Gervinho Özil Perez
Jeffers

Didnt factor in just the worst players, but also players that has not yielded good enough results compared with the financial undertaking of signing them. Obv there are players worse then those i put in. Gervinho surely better than that asian fella, Mustafi better than Silvestre and so on

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
To be honest, I was one of the one's here pretty positive about signing the both of them because they were recognized players rated pretty highly at the time. I mean I knew Xhaka's limitations enough but I really didn't expect him to flop that bad. As for Mustafi, I was just over the moon we were paying big money for a rated CB for the first time even though he seemed pretty similar to Kos and not what we needed. He started pretty damn good but then went mental.

They're both decent players though. Just unsuited to the PL in case of Xhaka and Mustafi is just not right up there for some reason because its pretty obvious he is actually a good player.

Both the signings at the time felt as though we were finally changing and instead they set us back years.

Followed up our worst summer of spending no money on outfield players, only team in the world I think not to buy anyone in 2015 ffs...with our worst summer of spending money on outfield players, almost £100 million wasted on Mustafi, Xhaka and Perez...Arsenal :lol:

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Followed up our worst summer of spending no money on outfield players, only team in the world I think not to buy anyone in 2015 ffs...with our worst summer of spending money on outfield players, almost £100 million wasted on Mustafi, Xhaka and Perez...Arsenal :lol:
It made things so bad I stopped watching football altogether for a while apart from here and there.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone

Think that we didn't use Xhaka in proper way for most of the time.He's liability in defence and made some dumb mistakes sometimes.Probably not a right player for our system.He also lacks pace and looks very slow on his passing and movement.He was better in Bundesliga.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Think that we didn't use Xhaka in proper way for most of the time.He's liability in defence and made some dumb mistakes sometimes.Probably not a right player for our system.He also lacks pace and looks very slow on his passing and movement.He was better in Bundesliga.
Yeah, he is far too limited for PL I think. Too error prone and slower than even cbs. Italy would be more suitable for him I think.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

R.Wright
jenkinson stephanie'nov tavlaridis juan

kallstrom Denilson Gervinho Garde

Park The lord B

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Almunia
Litchensteiner Squillaci Silvestre Santos
Frimpong Denilson
Park Chu Young Denis Suarez Lucas perez
Chamakh

Last edited:

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

If there was a way I'd be able to fit a 3rd cb in before Denilson in the central midfield position I'd probably put Senderos in before Denilson in cm. I didn't want to put him in there, I saw potential in him & didn't think he was that bad, just couldn't think of any other cm's unfortunately & someone had to go in there. It was a tough battle between Mannone & Almunia for the GK aswell.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
If there was a way I'd be able to fit a 3rd cb in before Denilson in the central midfield position I'd probably put Senderos in before Denilson in cm. I didn't want to put him in there, I saw potential in him & didn't think he was that bad, just couldn't think of any other cm's unfortunately & someone had to go in there. It was a tough battle between Mannone & Almunia for the GK aswell.

Djourou was also bad as CB.Forgot about him.

His best Arsenal moment. :rofl:

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom