• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

worst individual performance in Arsenal colours

RockyRocastle

Established Member
YuenBiaoFan said:
go49oner said:
Song 1st half performance against Fulham this season, it was so bad Weneger had to sub him at Half-time.and Wenger never subs players at half-time. thats how bad it was

Youi're wrong.

Had a strong last 10-15 minutes of the half, whilst for the rest of it he was no beter than ANYONE else on the pitch.

He was subbed because of the cretinous f****g idiots giving him audible stick.

They should be utterly ashamed of themselves.

Worst perfromances from recent times simply have to be some of Henry's performances this season.

The worst I have ever seen Henry play was at Anfield in his first season. We lost 4-0 and I remember thinking that he will never make it in England..!

Alfonso

Established Member
One of the worst Henry peformances ive ever seen, was last season away to Liverpool in the league(Valentines Day). He looked as if he wanted to be anywhere but a football pitch that night.

Another poor peformance was the Lehmann and Toure double act, when we lost to Bayern Munich away 3-1 in 2005. Kolo looked like it was his first game as a defender that night, even though he got our goal.

Another poor peformance was Aliadere against Man Utd in the semi final FA Cup 2004. Poor guy looked like he was about to **** himself, whenever he got hold of the ball.

Actually, prob the worst ever Arsenal peformance ive seen from ANY Arsenal player has got to be Kaba Diawara. I think it was in 99 against some average team like Everton. He had about 10 shots on goal, and they all practically went into row z. Arsène's worst ever signing!

RockyRocastle

Established Member
Alfonso said:
One of the worst Henry peformances ive ever seen, was last season away to Liverpool in the league(Valentines Day). He looked as if he wanted to be anywhere but a football pitch that night.

Another poor peformance was the Lehmann and Toure double act, when we lost to Bayern Munich away 3-1 in 2005. Kolo looked like it was his first game as a defender that night, even though he got our goal.

Another poor peformance was Aliadere against Man Utd in the semi final FA Cup 2004. Poor guy looked like he was about to s**t himself, whenever he got hold of the ball.

Actually, prob the worst ever Arsenal peformance ive seen from ANY Arsenal player has got to be Kaba Diawara. I think it was in 99 against some average team like Everton. He had about 10 shots on goal, and they all practically went into row z. Arsène's worst ever signing!

Whenever I hear Diawara's name I feel ill. It takes me back to Ellend Road in 1999. Horrible, horrible memories.

RockyRocastle

Established Member
Gurgen said:
Dare I say Nelson Vivas Rocky? :p

I was waiting for someone to mention him! He had just come on if I remember rightly, but he still just let Eddie Murphy walk past him to score.

What could have been that year.

The euphoria of winning 3-1 at the lane to that, aswell as Dennis at Villa Park.

AAAARRRGGGGHHHHH manc ****s!

Alfonso

Established Member
Yep, it took Dennis two seasons to get over that penalty miss as well. I dont think he ever took a pen again for us. It would have been nice for him to have gotten to take the pen when we were 6-0 up against Everton in 2005. Instead i think Edu took it, and scored.

Gary Neville said that he thought our 99 team was stronger than our 98 team.

RockyRocastle

Established Member
Alfonso said:
Yep, it took Dennis two seasons to get over that penalty miss as well. I dont think he ever took a pen again for us. It would have been nice for him to have gotten to take the pen when we were 6-0 up against Everton in 2005. Instead i think Edu took it, and scored.

He bottled it when all is said and done. Was such a poor penalty.

He scores that we win back to back doubles and the mancs win nothing. He missed, and we all know what happened.

Ranks as one of my worst moments in football that night. I was on the pitch when Anelka scored and was giving it to fergie with a few others only to see later that he was offside. Got run all over by the mancs outside, and then to lose it like that having dominated was just gutting. I feel all depressed now :(

Biggus

Established Member
Aww listen we could go on..... especially us older supporters........Jimmy Carter, Eddie McGoldrick, Ian Sealy, let the ghosts of the past RIP.

qs

Established Member
HAve to go with Stepanovs in the 6-1 defeat to United. Worst game I ever watched.

Grimandi loads of times but nothing sticks out quite as clearly in the memory as Stepanovs.

14teranga

Cygan+Lehman against Boro when we won 5-3 was pretty bad, wore was Lehman against Chelsea when we went out of the CL in 2004. Kolo against Bayern was also really bad.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Latest posts

Top Bottom