• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Would We Win The Europa League?

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Irish_Owen said:
The idea behind creating this thread was to invoke a pessimistic reaction towards a team you claim to support, which I find the most baffling thing about this thread tbh.

Yeah, sure it was.

Irish_Owen

Established Member
DJ_Markstar said:
Irish_Owen said:
The idea behind creating this thread was to invoke a pessimistic reaction towards a team you claim to support, which I find the most baffling thing about this thread tbh.

Yeah, sure it was.
Well, it's an undermining question for a team of Arsenal's stature, and has little to no relevance at present anyway considering we're not even competing in the Europa league. I fail to see any other purpose for this thread

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Irish_Owen said:
DJ_Markstar said:
Irish_Owen said:

Yeah, sure it was.
Well, it's an undermining question for a team of Arsenal's stature, and has little to no relevance at present anyway considering we're not even competing in the Europa league. I fail to see any other purpose for this thread

It's simply a "what if" scenario, considering we could have been in it had we lost to a decent Udinese side. I fail to see how this is hard to understand.

arsenallegends

Established Member
Its certainly wasn't untimely but Irish is right; we shouldn't be contemplating such realms of football till it is a reality. Inferiority complex but understandable considering the justified but also ungrounded shambles of an atmosphere that surrounds our club.

AshburtonGhost

Mark -

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw</a>

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Le Professeur said:
Some amazingly pessimistic views in here. We lost the CC admittedly but that was a pretty rare ****-up imo.

If we were to play in it we'd be definite favourites, and frankly I'd be disappointed with anything less than that than the trophy.

Have a little faith for ****'s sake.

Rare f*ck up?

2007 - f*cked up
2010 - f*cked up

I personally don't care that much about this piss cup but I hate being on the losing side.

Mastadon

Established Member
I dont see anything wrong with this thread and I dont see why anyone would take us as default winners of the europa league if we were to enter it. Would we even take the competition seriously enough to win it? With clubs like Liverpool, Atletico Madrid and PSG in the competition plus the 3rd place finishers from the CL group stage its hardly a foregone conclusion. Better teams than our current squad have failed to win this cup(Arsenal 2000).

qs

Established Member
Liveprool aren't in it. Sp**s are and they're favourites so its blatantly obvious we'd be stronger favourites if we were in it. The fact we are above this competition proves that in itself.

Mastadon

Established Member
Not going to be above it for very long now are we? Todays performance should have wiped out any illusions of us being a top side.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom